Author Topic: Eddy Curry  (Read 239 times)

WC Iz Active

Eddy Curry
« on: January 20, 2007, 04:08:25 PM »
Dude is having a real nice season, 19ppg and 7rpg,  I didnt realize he was having such a good year

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Eddy Curry
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »
Yea, dude is playing like a beast, definitely having the best season of his career...he was also a great fantasy pick-up for me, though I just traded him...PeACe

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 04:21:19 PM »
Hes 5-5 from the field w/ 10 points early on against the Pacers right now, dude is a beast.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »
Hes 5-5 from the field w/ 10 points early on against the Pacers right now, dude is a beast.

Yea, it's just that he was playing like a beast in his last year with the Bulls, then disappointed with the Knicks the following season...He really stepped it up again this season though, especially after the first month...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 04:27:39 PM »
u should watch some of the Pacer game NIK, its on NBATV right now!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 04:29:08 PM »

Yea, it's just that he was playing like a beast in his last year with the Bulls, then disappointed with the Knicks the following season...He really stepped it up again this season though, especially after the first month...

Its all about post position w/ this guy and he is finally doing a good job of using his size and strength in the post.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 05:05:57 PM »
hes not beasting, but he is having a nice season.  A man of his size should bring down a couple more boards.  And he still isnt confident when he is double teamed.  But him and david lee have been two of the bright spots on the knicks

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »
if we could only get rid of Starbury with his $15 shoes and $10 game
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 06:08:06 PM by HighEyecue »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »

Don't trip, I watch my share of NBA games, including Pacer games on League Pass...I'm watching the Lakers/Hornets game now though. You should catch that when you're done with the Pacer game...PeACe

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »

Don't trip, I watch my share of NBA games, including Pacer games on League Pass...I'm watching the Lakers/Hornets game now though. You should catch that when you're done with the Pacer game...PeACe

I forgot the Lakers were on lol my bad

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 06:20:21 PM »
if we could only get rid of Starbury with his $15 shoes and $10 game

Lol who would you rather get rid of, Marbury or Francis?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 07:43:10 PM »
^^ I would rather get rid of francis for sure, Starbury is steppin' it up again like he should, and as for the Eddy Curry topic, he's soft, he should get at LEAST 10 boards a game, he's 6'11 285, what the fuck, same for Yao, these guys should clean up the glass, and Curry gets like .3 blocks a game, that is some mad bullshit, at least he's scoring tho I guess

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
^^ I would rather get rid of francis for sure, Starbury is steppin' it up again like he should, and as for the Eddy Curry topic, he's soft, he should get at LEAST 10 boards a game, he's 6'11 285, what the fuck, same for Yao, these guys should clean up the glass, and Curry gets like .3 blocks a game, that is some mad bullshit, at least he's scoring tho I guess

Well, 20 and 8 on 60% shooting is not bad at all. yea, Curry isn't the greatest defender, but he has been picking up blocks and steals here and there as of late and had his share of excellent rebounding games. Dude can pretty much put up 25+ points and 10+ boards on any given night, I'd say that's far from soft...

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 08:14:13 PM »
Well speaking from a Bulls fan perspective, I was pissed when we felt "forced" to trade him after the whole heart problem. We then let Chandler go for almost free and we are overpaying for Ben Wallace. Chandler and Curry really complimented each other well. If you have a good rebounding, and defensive power forward to go with Curry then I think you are fine with the front line. David Lee has been playing well for the Knicks.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »
How is he playing defensively? He's always being a great offensive C. But what about defense? (something you can't see by watching stats)