Author Topic: best jackie chan fight  (Read 459 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
best jackie chan fight
« on: January 20, 2007, 11:22:40 PM »
from his movie who am I (not my favorite movie)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: best jackie chan fight
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 02:03:19 PM »
alright I seen better. Dont really like Jackie Chan cuz hes not brutal hes more for disney channel.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 07:00:08 PM »
aiight, i think you should enjoy that scene, it's tony jaa and he's doing muay thai and muay bora. He's also the best fighter i ever seen and the most spectacular

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 10:38:32 PM »
aiight, i think you should enjoy that scene, it's tony jaa and he's doing muay thai and muay bora. He's also the best fighter i ever seen and the most spectacular

Now thats a fight scene

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 10:35:55 AM »
"spectacular" doesnt mean shit... for the best fighting scene ever, check jet li's fist of legend... his final battle vs the japanese army man

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »
i never really ot into jet li because he use strings and special effect while tony jaa and jacky are 100% real. The black mask movie was really dope though

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 06:48:26 PM »
i never really ot into jet li because he use strings and special effect while tony jaa and jacky are 100% real. The black mask movie was really dope though

tony jaa isn't "real" .. he's a very good acrobat.. but belive me, most of his kicks have no force... not to mention that probably need a big amount of takes to land each kick/punch.

btw... why don't you like wire fu (=strings)?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 07:25:00 PM »
because you can do anything with them, tony jaa is all by himself and how would you know his kick are not  powerful? my homie is doing muay thai and i wouldn't fight him

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 04:23:07 AM »
because you can do anything with them, tony jaa is all by himself and how would you know his kick are not  powerful? my homie is doing muay thai and i wouldn't fight him

i didn't say that muay thai isnt powerful, what i meant is thattony jaa's kicks arent efficient... i mean he uses roundkicks and knees to to hit 50 opponents while none of them seems to know how to block them... not to mention that he moves very slow because of the fact that since he's not using any special effects or editing, any misstake ruins the whole scene...

my point is.. even though wire-fu isnt real, tony jaa is almost as far from the truth...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 06:04:15 AM »

Here's a great Tony Jaa scene, supposedly all one shot. It's him going up through the levels of a room kicking the shit out of guys on each floor.

I prefer Jackie Chan more because he adds comedy into his sequences though.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 11:16:29 AM »
yeah, i got this movie on dvd, and ong bak 2. That's really one scene, they show how they made it on special features

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »

Here's a great Tony Jaa scene, supposedly all one shot. It's him going up through the levels of a room kicking the shit out of guys on each floor.

i just dont get it... he's hitting guys in slow motion, and still they're not fast enough to block his punches/kicks... i may not be able to convince yall, but you can't hold one's arm, wait 2 sec and the kick him without him having the time to block/counterattack your move, its so dam ridicilous.. ill tell you this though, he's hell of a acrobat/gymnast

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 09:39:59 PM »
that's because it's a movie, of course in real life they would block is punch or pick up a god damn gun and shoot him, but do you want the fuckin movie to be ended after 15 minutes? think before talking

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 11:00:43 PM »
this maufucka shoud have been a power ranger

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 03:33:36 AM »
that's because it's a movie, of course in real life they would block is punch or pick up a god damn gun and shoot him, but do you want the fuckin movie to be ended after 15 minutes? think before talking

lol.. you're the one who should think first... you don't like jet because his shit aint real, but you have nothing against a fighting scene that looks as "difficult" as the the easiest level in quake... now thats a contradiction.. anyway... im out