Author Topic: Mark Cuban calls Shaq............"Shaq Albert"  (Read 2147 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Mark Cuban calls Shaq............"Shaq Albert"
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »
I'm sorry, but Shaq's numbers have not been close to his price for years now...And don't come at me with that "he won a title" bullshit, Gary Payton isn't worth $20 million a year either.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:47 PM »
haha ha ha at least both of them have proven they can lead a team to the finals

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »

LMAO@Payton leading the Heat to the finals, but Kobe not leading the Lakers to the finals. :stupid:

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 01:16:14 PM »

LMAO@Payton leading the Heat to the finals, but Kobe not leading the Lakers to the finals. :stupid:
Payton led the Sonics to the finals against your hero MJ, you retard.  You were prolly like 5 years old when that happend tho, wouldnt expect you to remember.  Shows how much you know about basketball.  All you know is purple and gold and the number of hairs on kobes ball sack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »

Payton led the Sonics to the finals against your hero MJ, you retard.  You were prolly like 5 years old when that happend tho, wouldnt expect you to remember.  Shows how much you know about basketball.  All you know is purple and gold and the number of hairs on kobes ball sack.

Either way, it was Payton/Kemp, just like it was Kobe/Shaq...LOL@you questioning peoples knowledge in basketball. That's classic.

Notice who starts talking shit in these threads. It's ALWAYS the nutriders...:grumpy:

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »

Either way, it was Payton/Kemp, just like it was Kobe/Shaq...LOL@you questioning peoples knowledge in basketball. That's classic.

Notice who starts talking shit in these threads. It's ALWAYS the nutriders...:grumpy:
whos talking shit?  My point was proven.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 01:25:18 PM »
You started name-calling and shit talking out of no where. it shows what level you're on... you can't keep up in a debate without acting childish...And on top of that, you proved absolutely nothing, because the point remains the same.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
You started name-calling and shit talking out of no where. it shows what level you're on... you can't keep up in a debate without acting childish...And on top of that, you proved absolutely nothing, because the point remains the same.
I proved that you had no clue that Payton led the Sonics to the NBA finals you moron.  HAHA you thought we was talking about the Heat LOL....anyways, not like youv never talked shit to anyone, dont act like you are above shit talking or something

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
I proved that you had no clue that Payton led the Sonics to the NBA finals you moron.  HAHA you thought we was talking about the Heat LOL....anyways, not like youv never talked shit to anyone, dont act like you are above shit talking or something

Yea, I had no clue that the Sonics met the Bulls in the finals, LMAO! Please stay out of basketball discussions if you're incapable of making valid points, especially without using insults like a little fuckin kid. Thank you.

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »

Yea, I had no clue that the Sonics met the Bulls in the finals, LMAO! Please stay out of basketball discussions if you're incapable of making valid points, especially without using insults like a little fuckin kid. Thank you.
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt then, you knew, but you must have forgot.  And how was that not a valid point the Gary led Seattle to the finals?  LOL  ur a wierdo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 01:42:01 PM »

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt then, you knew, but you must have forgot.  And how was that not a valid point the Gary led Seattle to the finals?  LOL  ur a wierdo

What are you going on about? I "forgot"? I don't smoke THAT much weed, buddy... quit tryna give basketball history lessons on the obvious, it only proves that you haven't been following the league much if you actually thought someone didn't know that...The whole point is that if you're a Laker fan claiming Payton led a team to the finals and implying that Kobe never has, then you simply can't be taken seriously...I know you really want to insult me and piss me off, but you're looking in all the wrong places man...PeACe

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »
I might be wrong, but GP also 'led' the team when they were a 1st seed and got bounced out of the first round (after winning 2 straight) by the 8th seed Denver Nuggets.  Point being... NO ONE player wins a title or even gets to or thru the playoffs alone.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
Shaq has been one of my fav NBA player's of all-time...(Still is)
as a Magic, Laker & As a Heat player.

& I dislike Cuban with a passion, but the whole Shaq Albert thing... ;D
I had to do it, Sorry Shaq

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
hahaha LMAO!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
Its a shame that people cant be in a civilized debate w/ NIK, he keeps it cool while others resort to name calling way to quick