Author Topic: Mark Cuban calls Shaq............"Shaq Albert"  (Read 2147 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Mark Cuban calls Shaq............"Shaq Albert"
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
Its a shame that people cant be in a civilized debate w/ NIK, he keeps it cool while others resort to name calling way to quick

lol wow you havn't been here long huh?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 04:26:09 PM »
Its a shame that people cant be in a civilized debate w/ NIK, he keeps it cool while others resort to name calling way to quick

lol wow you havn't been here long huh?

Ive been here almost 3years

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 04:32:12 PM »
haha ha ha at least both of them have proven they can lead a team to the finals

LMAO@Payton leading the Heat to the finals, but Kobe not leading the Lakers to the finals. :stupid:
Payton led the Sonics to the finals against your hero MJ, you retard.  You were prolly like 5 years old when that happend tho, wouldnt expect you to remember.  Shows how much you know about basketball.  All you know is purple and gold and the number of hairs on kobes ball sack.

Either way, it was Payton/Kemp, just like it was Kobe/Shaq...

i'm so glad you brought up this point...you fell for my trap SOOOOOOOO EASILY

shaq and penny= many playoff wins and trip to conference finals and nba finals
penny without shaq=not many playoff wins , early exits
kobe and shaq=many playoff wins and trip to conference finals including 3 championships and 4 nba finals
kobe without shaq= 0 playoffs 1 year and early 1st round  exit the next
shaq with wade=many playoff wins, trip to conference finals both years and 1 championship
wade without shaq=no playoffs

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 05:14:17 PM »

Captain save a ho to the rescue again.  It's cool to weigh in with your opinions and all, but coming from you, the guy who instigates shit with Grundy constantly, it's a fuckin joke. 

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 05:24:08 PM »

Captain save a ho to the rescue again.  It's cool to weigh in with your opinions and all, but coming from you, the guy who instigates shit with Grundy constantly, it's a fuckin joke. 
no fuckin shit, LMAO @ Spice tryin to act like NIK dont start shit with anyone.  What a joke.  Stop Dickriding NIK, Spice.  NIK starts shit just as much as people do with him. 

WC Iz Active

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 05:50:08 PM »
HAHAHA LMAO!! I squashed the shit with DANNY TANNER and he was the lil girl that couldnt get my name out of his mouth, give me a fuckin break.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 08:06:55 PM »

LMAO@Payton leading the Heat to the finals, but Kobe not leading the Lakers to the finals. :stupid:
Payton led the Sonics to the finals against your hero MJ, you retard.  You were prolly like 5 years old when that happend tho, wouldnt expect you to remember.  Shows how much you know about basketball.  All you know is purple and gold and the number of hairs on kobes ball sack.

kobe and shaq=many playoff wins and trip to conference finals including 3 championships and 4 nba finals
shaq with wade=many playoff wins, trip to conference finals both years and 1 championship

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

1.Penny and the Magic did well the year after Shaq left.
2.The whole Laker team broke up after Shaq fucked them, leaving them looking like Kobe+expansion team.
3.Kobe made progress EXTREMELY quick and Lakers only took 2 years to rebuild and become contenders again!
4.Shaq is fat and can't play, but is still getting paid $20 million through 2010.
5.The Heat lost the year Shaq had a bigger role and actually tried staying in shape, but won when the team was built around Wade, with Shaq contributing very little.
6.Kobe > Shaq (even YOU can't deny this)
7.Kobe=entering his prime
8.Shaq=5+ years out of his prime.
9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 09:18:37 PM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

2.The whole Laker team broke up after Shaq fucked them, leaving them looking like Kobe+expansion team.
3.Kobe made progress EXTREMELY quick and Lakers only took 2 years to rebuild and become contenders again!
4.Shaq is fat and can't play, but is still getting paid $20 million through 2010.
5.The Heat lost the year Shaq had a bigger role and actually tried staying in shape, but won when the team was built around Wade, with Shaq contributing very little.
9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

1. but did they reach the same apex,lol. no
2. hmmm i wonder why they broke up..gee wiz
3. until they beat a team in the playoffs...they're still in shaq's shadow
4. baaaaaalllin'
5. actually the heat were one game away and in a position to go to the finals til his right hand man went down, not because shaq couldn't lead them. that's less embarrassing than having a team up 3-1 then  totally disappearing
6.  right now yes, but overall shaq>kobe
7. ...and still can't win in the playoffs
8. ....and still can win in the playoffs
9. the end

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 10:03:40 PM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
5. actually the heat were one game away and in a position to go to the finals til his right hand man went down, not because shaq couldn't lead them. that's less embarrassing than having a team up 3-1 then  totally disappearing
9. the end

1.Of course not, they lost their all-star center, why the fuck would they be the same?
2.Why would you wonder this? There are books written about it, you should check 'em out. Shaq refused to take a backseat to Kobe and demanded $30+ mill a year when he was well out of his prime. Jerry Buss wasn't having it. LOL.
3.Nobody in LA is even thinking about Shaq anymore...Dunno 'bout the situation up in Bakersfield, but he's obviously on your mind.
4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
5.Sorry, but explain to me how being a 7th seeded team and pushing the 2nd seed to a Game 7 is more embarassing than guaranteeing your city a championship that year and not coming through as a top contender. :-X
6. How can you say that? As of now, they're regarded on the same level legacy-wise...And Kobe has about 10 seasons ahead of him, with him still getting better!
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 10:46:31 PM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
9. the end

1.Of course not, they lost their all-star center, why the fuck would they be the same?
2.Why would you wonder this? There are books written about it, you should check 'em out. Shaq refused to take a backseat to Kobe and demanded $30+ mill a year when he was well out of his prime. Jerry Buss wasn't having it. LOL.
3.Nobody in LA is even thinking about Shaq anymore...Dunno 'bout the situation up in Bakersfield, but he's obviously on your mind.
4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
5.Sorry, but explain to me how being a 7th seeded team and pushing the 2nd seed to a Game 7 is more embarassing than guaranteeing your city a championship that year and not coming through as a top contender. :-X
6. How can you say that? As of now, they're regarded on the same level legacy-wise...And Kobe has about 10 seasons ahead of him, with him still getting better!
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

1. end of discussion then...shaq is an indispensible player
2. yeah yeah yeah kobe shaq  wha wha wha...but what about the other players on the team, what was the REAL reason hardly anyone stayed to play with kobe....some stuff isn't written in books buddy  ;)
3. lol funny how you say that but everyone still gets pumped for a heat/laker game at staples huh?
4. all i know is when i'm 65 and less productive i hope to be earning more than when i was 34, i earned that right
5. that argument would be valid if the heat didn't get that championship lol. like i said , a healthy heat team would have went to the finals. also the heat were a bottom seed team before shaq, traded 4 players from that team for 1 and they became a top seed ,lol . again it's more embarrassing to not make the playoffs and choke the next year than to get to the conference finals hurt  and win it all next year.
6. LOL , until kobe gets a championship and an mvp trophy without shaq he's always going to be in his shadow, also he's got to be able to lead a team to a play off win first.
7.  i honestly hope he does, or i want melo in LA
8. again i honestly hope the heat make it, it'd be nice to see a heat/lakers finals

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2007, 09:10:19 AM »

Im sorry JROME i lov readin youre posts no homo but Me and Spice tried squashing that Shit with Tanner and he started attacking each of us in threads, thats real spit, go read any of that shit in GSPOT And ull see  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2007, 09:11:36 AM »
For Seattle
Hersey Hawkins, Nate Mcmilan, Sam Perkins>>>Shawn Kemp\Gary Payton  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »

pattern? i think so

big; yes, winner yes

9.Lakers>Heat.
10.The end.

4. baaaaaalllin'
9. the end

4.Jaaaaackkkkin'
7.We'll see.
8.We'll see.
9.No.
10.Yes. 8)

1. end of discussion then...shaq is an indispensible player
2. yeah yeah yeah kobe shaq  wha wha wha...but what about the other players on the team, what was the REAL reason hardly anyone stayed to play with kobe....some stuff isn't written in books buddy  ;)
3. lol funny how you say that but everyone still gets pumped for a heat/laker game at staples huh?
4. all i know is when i'm 65 and less productive i hope to be earning more than when i was 34, i earned that right
5. that argument would be valid if the heat didn't get that championship lol. like i said , a healthy heat team would have went to the finals. also the heat were a bottom seed team before shaq, traded 4 players from that team for 1 and they became a top seed ,lol . again it's more embarrassing to not make the playoffs and choke the next year than to get to the conference finals hurt  and win it all next year.
6. LOL , until kobe gets a championship and an mvp trophy without shaq he's always going to be in his shadow, also he's got to be able to lead a team to a play off win first.
7.  i honestly hope he does, or i want melo in LA
8. again i honestly hope the heat make it, it'd be nice to see a heat/lakers finals

1. What's your point? You remove Penny from that team, and it'd be the same story, they'd get WORSE, not better... Common sense, Jacob.
2. JERRY BUSS decided to rebuild. In fact, players like Derek Fisher wanted to stay badly, but weren't getting offers in favor of a new face for the Lakers...Has nothing to do with your hate for Kobe, buddy.
3. Yea, only now it's Kobe vs. Wade, since Shaq is not even a factor anymore.
4. STILL jaaaaackin...
5. Heat were in a must-win-now situation, not comparable to the Lakers who re-built a contender only a couple years after Shaq departed. The Heat were a 2nd round team, Shaq took them to a 3rd round team...Then Shaq stepped back, and they won the championship the following year. Kobe's Lakers > Wade's Heat.
6. Just like Shaq will always be in the shaddow of a superstar guard carrying him?
7. Melo for Kobe? :puke:
8. Sure would...Heat aren't good enough though.
9. The
10. End

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

Im sorry JROME i lov readin youre posts no homo but Me and Spice tried squashing that Shit with Tanner and he started attacking each of us in threads, thats real spit, go read any of that shit in GSPOT And ull see  ;D

That's cool man, I didn't know that.  For real though, Spice has been slingin some personal shit at me straight outta left field so I'm just bringin it back thats all.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 05:44:06 PM »
I like Jrome no homo