Author Topic: The Official 2007 NBA All-Star Thread  (Read 898 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: The Official 2007 NBA All-Star Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 06:11:08 PM »
LOL at Bill Walton HAHAHAHA, He picked his All Star teams and he has Shaq starting and he left off Jermaine HAHAHA, Thats why Walton is regarded by everyone as such a fuckin moron!
where did u see that list?

espn.com
could you post a link for that?  I couldnt find it

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-070125

lower right corner,  Walton is soooo dumb

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 06:12:34 PM »
why the fuck do the fans get to vote? honestly.its fucking pointless...it makes allstar weekend a giant waste of time.

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 06:18:43 PM »
LOL at Bill Walton HAHAHAHA, He picked his All Star teams and he has Shaq starting and he left off Jermaine HAHAHA, Thats why Walton is regarded by everyone as such a fuckin moron!

espn.com

pretty fuckin stupid.  especially since he picked 5 guards and 2 forwards when the east is already undersized....what a moron and LMAO, he didnt even pick Carmelo to make the team (the leagues leading scorer) he should get his pass revoked!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »

espn.com

pretty fuckin stupid.  especially since he picked 5 guards and 2 forwards when the east is already undersized....what a moron and LMAO, he didnt even pick Carmelo to make the team (the leagues leading scorer) he should get his pass revoked!

yup! Dude is a fuckin idiot LMAO

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 06:22:45 PM »
oh well JO and Carmelo both will make the team, Walton doesnt know fuck all

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 06:27:10 PM »

Yeah I agree, at least he picked Bosh to the team but seriousley his picks sucked.

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 06:32:37 PM »

Yeah I agree, at least he picked Bosh to the team but seriousley his picks sucked.
I agree

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 07:37:24 PM »
Wow that nigga picked Richard Hamilton. Well atleast he also picked Joe Johnson, Josh Howard & Caron Butler.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 07:41:30 PM »
LOL at Shaq starting, what a joke, fuckin dumbass fans
yeah that what i say and he dont even be playing that much.

Jakubs

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 11:34:55 PM »
This just proves how stupid the majority of fans are. The shit is like fuckin high school, a cot damn popularity contest. First of all, the starting five are traditionally a C PF SF SG PG, yet these idiots start two SGs for the West, what the hell? Get McGrady out of there and put Nash in the starting lineup. As for the East, how the hell do you miss half the season, the half the All-Star game is based on, and still make the team and on top of that start? Stop letting fans vote, they ruin it. What the hell does a 10-year-old kid in Miami know about the game? The answer, nothing. However, he can logon to his comp and vote multiple times for Shaq while he sits on the bench. What a fucking joke. I apologize for my language, I try very hard to not use profanity when I type, but this is just insane.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »
^^^^ Well I agree, each position should be choosen for the starting 5... the teams are more balanced this year.. but it  prevented some nonsenses like Carter defending on KG 3 years ago  :-X

Jakubs

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »
^^^^ Well I agree, each position should be choosen for the starting 5... the teams are more balanced this year.. but it  prevented some nonsenses like Carter defending on KG 3 years ago  :-X

Seriously. Speaking of Carter, I'm glad to see that Arenas is starting over him. Carter is an All-Star, but Arenas is playing better this year.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

wcsoldier

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 12:04:08 AM »
^^^ yep... regarding that Howard should start over Shaq, Nash over T-Mac, Nowitzki should start too...

Jakubs

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 01:57:13 AM »
^^^ yep... regarding that Howard should start over Shaq, Nash over T-Mac, Nowitzki should start too...

Ahh, continually supporting the hypothesis that fans are stupid!

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 06:01:53 AM »
I agree wth all of this.