Author Topic: Most overated player in the NBA..  (Read 900 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: Most overated player in the NBA..
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 03:28:22 PM »
i never really liked t mac that much, he's just a flashy scorer

plus he's always hurt

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 06:15:32 PM »
Shaq without a doubt, he's still getting picked to start All-Star games, but he only played 6 games so far, and not at an All-Star level either.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 06:52:34 PM »
Shaq without a doubt, he's still getting picked to start All-Star games, but he only played 6 games so far, and not at an All-Star level either.
that niggas a animal, your a fuckin retard
hes waitin for the playoffs, why would he want to get durty during the regular season
ya feel me

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2007, 06:45:37 AM »
^^^^ lol

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »
Shaq made a cameo start against the Knicks, and then sat out the next game ;D

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 01:21:33 PM »
that niggas a animal, your a fuckin retard
hes waitin for the playoffs, why would he want to get durty during the regular season
ya feel me

Nah, I don't feel you. Shaq WAS an animal. Why would he wanna get dirty in the season? Um, Miami might not even make the playoffs, I'd say he knows what he should be doing, and wants to contribute & get "dirty". After years of putting that pressure on his feet and ankles and getting bumped around, playing 90 + games in many at least 3 seasons, Shaq is no longer an All-Star quality center, especially not with guys like Dwight Howard, Nenead Kristic & Eddy Curry in the East. Shaq will still come through with plenty of good games this year, but an All-Star he is not anymore.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2007, 07:31:46 AM »
Steve Francis is overrated as fuck
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 10:26:40 AM »
Steve Francis is overrated as fuck

Franchise is underrated as a cheerleader

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2007, 10:56:14 AM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

i don't think so, he's been a tremendous asset for years.

i'd have to say  kevin garnett, yes he is one of the league leaders in rebounds and is a guaranteed 20/10 guy. but seriously he's been the leader of that team for damn near a decade and they havn't done shit under his leadership, it was only until sam cassell took that team over did they do anything....and who got all the credit? KG  :P again he is a good player, but if i was a head coach i'd make him a second fiddle to a better player.

It's not KG cause every player who comes here and plays with him says he is great to work with, and he is probably one of the most selfless players in the league. He'd rather worry about the game than his stats. It's just the fact that Kevin McHale doesn't know how to draft (and they their first round drafts for a decade), so they just can't put together a decent team.

OMG...Keven Garnett? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. KG deserves all the praise he gets
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »
Elton Brand , Ginobili, Ben Wallace

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »
Elton Brand....Get the fuck out here with that have you seen him play.Ginobli is not even an all star player and Wallace well he is known for rebounding and Defense so i wouldnt even put him in this descusion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2007, 01:21:41 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

i'd have to say  kevin garnett, yes he is one of the league leaders in rebounds and is a guaranteed 20/10 guy. but seriously he's been the leader of that team for damn near a decade and they havn't done shit under his leadership, it was only until sam cassell took that team over did they do anything....and who got all the credit? KG  :P again he is a good player, but if i was a head coach i'd make him a second fiddle to a better player.

It's not KG cause every player who comes here and plays with him says he is great to work with, and he is probably one of the most selfless players in the league. He'd rather worry about the game than his stats. It's just the fact that Kevin McHale doesn't know how to draft (and they their first round drafts for a decade), so they just can't put together a decent team.

OMG...Keven Garnett? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. KG deserves all the praise he gets

LOL...Tell me about it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

i didn't say kevin garnett wasn't a great player, he's probably no. 1 in player efficiency , i dunno someone check , i wouldn't doubt it

BUT and here's the biggest BUT, you can be the best INDIVIDUAL player in the world, but if you can't win, you're WORTHLESS. now , i know the timberwolves went to the WC finals a couple years ago.....but watching that season....it was sam cassell.. SGT. or whatever they were calling him, making that happen, then you had spree in the background somewhere. but before cassell came in, the wolves fell out of the first round every year, without even a FIGHT. in the WC finals KG got shut down by an injured slow ass, no d havin KARL MALONE. LMAO. the mvp got shut down by that! that's when i lost most of my respect for him.

KG has never been able to make his teammates better
KG has never been able to step up in the big games
KG has never been able to really lead a team
KG is a great player  but i would NOT invest a quarter of a billion dollars into him and have him lead my team for a decade.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »
Ben Wallace went from ridiculously underrated to slightly overrated in his prime, since then he fell off a little due to age, but I would not call him the most overrated player, no.

It's pretty much a matter of how you define the rating of a player.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2007, 04:52:23 AM »
Ben Walllace EASILY

i didn't say kevin garnett wasn't a great player, he's probably no. 1 in player efficiency , i dunno someone check , i wouldn't doubt it

BUT and here's the biggest BUT, you can be the best INDIVIDUAL player in the world, but if you can't win, you're WORTHLESS. now , i know the timberwolves went to the WC finals a couple years ago.....but watching that season....it was sam cassell.. SGT. or whatever they were calling him, making that happen, then you had spree in the background somewhere. but before cassell came in, the wolves fell out of the first round every year, without even a FIGHT. in the WC finals KG got shut down by an injured slow ass, no d havin KARL MALONE. LMAO. the mvp got shut down by that! that's when i lost most of my respect for him.

KG has never been able to make his teammates better
KG has never been able to step up in the big games
KG has never been able to really lead a team
KG is a great player  but i would NOT invest a quarter of a billion dollars into him and have him lead my team for a decade.

Umm...him and his team just beat the Suns....Thats why they say NBA team takes 5 players to make it. Kobe needed Shaq...is he over-rated then? ::)

Your argument is weak. He is not over-rated...he is a great player, BUT HE CAN'T DO IT HIMSELF...NO ONE CAN. <---Point.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008