Author Topic: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread  (Read 11003 times)

OchoCinco

Re: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread
« Reply #630 on: October 21, 2007, 12:25:54 PM »
anderson silva smashed on franklin again....2nd rd K.O and tim silvia won desicion over brandon vera..i think vera would have won but broke his hand in rnd one

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #631 on: October 22, 2007, 01:03:09 AM »
i didnt even bother to watch the sylvia-vera fight, anderson destroyed franklin again, brock lesnar is officially signed to ufc, might make his debut at the ufc super bowl show

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #632 on: October 25, 2007, 04:54:40 PM »
franklin looked like a scared muthafucka
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »
78 looks awesome

buentello will be on Miami Ink on the 20th (gettin a tat and in the gym w/ some of the tattoo artists)

evan tanner signed a 4 fight deal with the ufc, comin back in 08, no exact date or opponent set yet

bj penn-joe stevenson at ufc 80 in england winner will be interim champ

brock lesnar-frank mir set for ufc 81 the superbowl edition

david terrel is out of ufc 78, ed herman will be fighting joe doerksen instead

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #634 on: November 10, 2007, 10:47:23 AM »
cro cop will return in January..no opponent set yet

EliteXC event is tonite, Kimbo slice will be fightin, and Nick Diaz will be fighting for a belt

possible fight between Ken Shamrock and Frank Shamrock in an upcoming EliteXC event

Intriago33

« Reply #635 on: November 11, 2007, 06:04:05 AM »
I was really fucking dissapointed last night with my boy Diaz.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #636 on: November 11, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/3UZPZDZIwUo6RojIC" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/3UZPZDZIwUo6RojIC</a>

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #637 on: November 18, 2007, 11:01:03 AM »
anybody watch last nite?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #638 on: November 18, 2007, 02:43:16 PM »
boooring.

But i kind of expected that kind of fight from Rashad and Bisping....they're both to good to fuck up.

Alexander got beat nice
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #639 on: November 20, 2007, 01:04:26 AM »
lol for reals, hopefully alexander rebounds tho, hes an exciting fighter

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #640 on: November 22, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »
yawn
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #641 on: November 22, 2007, 09:03:21 PM »
I CANT WAIT TOO SEE BJ AND DADDY AT UFC 80!!! IF BJ WANTS TO BE IN SHAPE AND TAKE IT SERIOSULY THEN IMO HE IS THE BEST 155 IN THE WORLD!!!! But as we all know sometimes hes outta shape (Hughes fight especially). But i also had thought that BJ was gonna move up to 170..Did he change his mind cuz the 155 title is up for grabs? He should have the first shot at that title anyways I WOULD HAVE GIVEN ANYTHING TO SEE HIM FUCK UP SHERK! I hate watchin Sherk fight, hes so boring he takes u down and does nothing, just keeps top position and drops and elbow here and there. The Franca and Sherk fight was AWFUL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #642 on: November 23, 2007, 04:31:19 AM »
GO STEVENSON!
I think its a smart move on his behalf to remain at 155, he has a better chance at becoming the champ there then back up at 170 where he has no chance at gettin that belt :)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #643 on: November 23, 2007, 04:34:22 AM »
Serra Injured, Withdraws From UFC 79 Card

UFC President Dana White announced Thursday

that Matt Serra will have to withdraw from the UFC 79 card due to an injury he suffered after his training earlier this week.

The current UFC welterweight champion, who was scheduled to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 79, suffered a herniated disc in his lower back on Monday following a routine training session in his Long Island gym.
“This is devastating news because they were so looking forward to fighting each other, said White.

“Unfortunately injuries happen and I look forward to Serra recovering quickly, and to getting him back into the Octagon.”

Serra had just finished a Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling training session and was demonstrating a move when he became gripped with pain and fell to the floor. Serra went to the hospital and underwent an MRI, which revealed the herniated discs in his lower back.

“This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” said Serra. “I’ve never had a back injury before; I could hardly get off of the MRI table. There is no way I can train through this, and I’m devastated, especially because this was such an important fight. I was looking forward to fighting Matt Hughes. All my training was going phenomenally until Monday – All I can do now is to get better and to fight again as soon as possible.”

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #644 on: November 23, 2007, 09:23:00 AM »
Serra Injured, Withdraws From UFC 79 Card

UFC President Dana White announced Thursday

that Matt Serra will have to withdraw from the UFC 79 card due to an injury he suffered after his training earlier this week.

The current UFC welterweight champion, who was scheduled to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 79, suffered a herniated disc in his lower back on Monday following a routine training session in his Long Island gym.
“This is devastating news because they were so looking forward to fighting each other, said White.

“Unfortunately injuries happen and I look forward to Serra recovering quickly, and to getting him back into the Octagon.”

Serra had just finished a Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling training session and was demonstrating a move when he became gripped with pain and fell to the floor. Serra went to the hospital and underwent an MRI, which revealed the herniated discs in his lower back.

“This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” said Serra. “I’ve never had a back injury before; I could hardly get off of the MRI table. There is no way I can train through this, and I’m devastated, especially because this was such an important fight. I was looking forward to fighting Matt Hughes. All my training was going phenomenally until Monday – All I can do now is to get better and to fight again as soon as possible.”
damn >:(..i wanted to see that fight.