Author Topic: XL Middleton Presents The Ultimate Wholesale Beat Package 10 beats for $500!!!  (Read 211 times)

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com

whats up folks...

i'm real familiar with the huge financial sacrifice that comes with making music, from buying equipment to pressing cd's to promoting your product...there's many ways to lower your overhead and do things in a cost effective way, you just have to know where to look. as a hip hop artist, it's easy to get beats, but you might not find it as simple to get QUALITY beats. so with that in mind, if you need beats, you should consider my Ultimate Wholesale Beat Package...i'm offering a package deal of 10 beats for $500 = $50 per beat!!! if you're interested click the flyer above and you can listen to nearly 100 snippets of instrumentals i've produced in all different styles of hip hop and R&B. how else will you find it in your budget to work with a producer who has credits to his name including Bad Azz, Scipio, Coolwadda, E-White, Foesum, Bo-Rocc, The Twinz, Bigg Steele, Big Saccs, Dr. Stank, Dirty Birdy, Big Wy (The Relativez), Young Hootie, Techniec (Dynamic Certified), Balance, Shade Sheist, Marlon feat. Suga Free, Jon B., and others. if you have any questions just shoot me a message and we can definitely talk business.
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

Diggfinger

Hey XL whats up just wanted to let u know that Im definately feelin what you are doing and the whole vibe u are bringing.
I havent bought any of your records yet but I will get to that cuz I really digg your whole style.

Keep it up man  ;)

Blu Lacez

Lol..XL..Been puttin it down for a loooong Minute!!!

He just ain't been gettin tha Due Props he deserves!! ???

Hey Diggfinger, Trust me..if ya get any of his stuff..Ya gon know what i mean!!
Dude is MAd funy!!
The whole CrownCity Entertainment and Herbal Liquor Ent..are buzzing with Styles!!

XLl is one of ma biggest Infuences in Music Production!  ;)

Hey XL, i see what you doing..
I've been on that site,and Your Music is crazy!!!
You need to slow down, for dudes like me to Keep up..lol! ;D

I'll get at you, soon in respect to what you offering!!

Peace!

Laced Out!!! 8)

XL Middleton

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
^^^good lookin out yall hope u cop The Lost Tapes on Feb. 20th!!!! 8)
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aint really heard too much of your shit but ill look into it soon... but big props on keepin it real... all these dudes blowin up and forgetting about where they came from... stay in touch with the fans, they the most important thing u got... west up

XL Middleton

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
aint really heard too much of your shit but ill look into it soon... but big props on keepin it real... all these dudes blowin up and forgetting about where they came from... stay in touch with the fans, they the most important thing u got... west up

i agree with you 100% without the fans u got nothing as an artist. my whole shit is, i wanna get down with as many artists as i can and be involved with whoever i can as far as helping them get their shit off the ground in some way, sometimes i be thinkin i should give more beats away just for the love of it, but i gotta keep the lights turned on ya feel me??? also...i got another special coming up, im gonna have select beats available for $100 through Snocap real soon, I'll keep everyone posted.
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON