Author Topic: Noreaga Working On New Film  (Read 100 times)

CRONICI

Noreaga Working On New Film
« on: October 26, 2001, 12:58:26 AM »
Noreaga is working on a film titled "Whut Whut," to be released in the United States and overseas. The film, which is being edited by former YO MTV Raps! director, Ted Demme, features cameos by Snoop, Puff Daddy, O.J.Simpson and a host of other hip-hop acts. "I had a whole lot of fun recording that. When he (Ted Demme) saw the footage, he said 'I am down' because its raw," Noreaga told allhiphop.com.

The film is a documentary chronicling life on the road. According to Noreaga, the film will feature different sides of artists we are familiar with. "I got real raw sh*t that people can't see on MTV or BET," Noreaga told allhiphop.com.

Along with his Thugged Out Militainment imprint, he & partner Capone signed solo & group deals with Def Jam. Noreaga is scheduled to release his next LP, Gods Favorite December 4th. Now that he is with Def Jam, Noreaga along with his crew are ready to get back to business. "Nore grew, but he's handling his biz, but he's a little more happy where he's at right now."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »