Author Topic: Kobe, LeBron, and Nash join Wade in the All-Star PlayStation® Skills Challenge  (Read 165 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44452/20070129/kobe_nash_and_lbj_to_join_wade_in_skills_challenge/

Kobe, Nash And LBJ To Join Wade In Skills Challenge

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade will defend his PlayStation® Skills Challenge title against three of the league’s biggest stars on Feb. 17 as part of NBA All-Star Saturday Night at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. The competitors hoping to deny Wade’s quest for a repeat are the Los Angeles Lakers ’ Kobe Bryant, the Cleveland Cavaliers ’ LeBron James and the Phoenix Suns ’ Steve Nash.

The PlayStation Skills Challenge was introduced at NBA All-Star 2003 in Atlanta and consists of four players competing in a two-round timed “obstacle course” consisting of dribbling, passing and shooting stations. All players must observe basic NBA ball-handling rules while completing the course. The two players with the fastest times from the first round advance to the finals with the order of competition determined by inverse order of the first round times. At the discretion of the referee, television instant replay may be consulted for clarification of rules compliance.

i feel kinda bad for nash since he specifically stated that he was tired of the skills challenge and wanted to spend the time with his family, but oh well.

this shit should be interesting.

GangstaBoogy

Kobe? Hmmm...I didn't expect to see him in this.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

Kobe? Hmmm...I didn't expect to see him in this.

Yeah...I thought it was only for point guards.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LeBron is way too tall and bulky to win this. What the fuck is he doing there again lol. If Nash doesn't fuck the long 2 shot up like last year, he'll win it easily.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

swangin and bangin

LeBron is way too tall and bulky to win this. What the fuck is he doing there again lol. If Nash doesn't fuck the long 2 shot up like last year, he'll win it easily.
u called a guy tall and bulky that deserves a no homo