Author Topic: I think Im gonna vomit  (Read 335 times)

Stay Strapped

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: I think Im gonna vomit
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2001, 09:07:05 AM »
sorry...posted double...

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2001, 09:13:52 AM »
it was like the same feeling i had back in the day when i found out Dre was nothing but a studio gangsta....i lost all respect for the Neptunes>>

Yah-How disappointing the Dre isnt gangbanging and putting his lives and others in danger.  Dre has said SO many times that hes makes music that people wanna hear--party music.  Abatino-youre a fucking bitch for thinking gangbanging is a good thing.  That HAD to be said.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2001, 09:17:32 AM »
I didn't find Until The End Of Time that bad. I actually liked it when it first came out. It hasn't gotten much replay value though. The only joints I still play are the title track and "Letter 2 My Unborn".

Antonio

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2001, 09:17:32 AM »
Actually the bitch is you, man. He never wrote he thinks that to gangbang is good. He just wrote he was shocked when he realized that Dre wasnt a real gangsta. And Dre aint a real gansta. What's wrong with it? Dont diss without a reason, fool. This HAD to be said.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2001, 09:22:14 AM »
Actually the bitch is you, man. He never wrote he thinks that to gangbang is good. He just wrote he was shocked when he realized that Dre wasnt a real gangsta. And Dre aint a real gansta. What's wrong with it? Dont diss without a reason, fool. This HAD to be said. <<

Who in the blue hell are you?!?!?!  Anyways-I dont back down from my original statement--call me a bitch for seeing gangbanging as a bad thing.

Antonio

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2001, 09:24:15 AM »

Actually the bitch is you, man. He never wrote he thinks that to gangbang is good. He just wrote he was shocked when he realized that Dre wasnt a real gangsta. And Dre aint a real gansta. What's wrong with it? Dont diss without a reason, fool. This HAD to be said. <<

Who in the blue hell are you?!?!?!  Anyways-I dont back down from my original statement--call me a bitch for seeing gangbanging as a bad thing.

It IS a bad thing.

Stay Strapped

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2001, 09:30:26 AM »
that guy needs to read posts better....
i wanna tell u something,
a couple years ago i started to tape all them MTV specials and shit about Death Row etc etc
and Dre talked like a complete moron on it..he said things like "If biggie and pac would have the right police protection they would be still alive and make records with me"
hehehe yeah right....this is the same bitch who is rapping "Fuck Tha Police" every chance he gets
he also said that "Death Row would be shit without me" and "that its funny how my protegees like Tupac turned their backs on me after i made them the superstars"
on the first quote we could discuss all day and on the second, well i guess even you would agree with me that its completely bullshit
Dre is a fucking studiogangsta period. And if you are Dre's number 1 fan, well, then thats tough for you, i aint gonna start a beef on my second post lol

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2001, 09:32:49 AM »
that guy needs to read posts better....<<

Now who in the blue hell are you?  "That guy"--Ive been around here a while-youve been here 3 posts--and you've made a really bad first impression with your ignorant posts.  Maybe you can save face after a while, but youre not off to a good start, tiger.

Stay Strapped

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2001, 09:41:30 AM »
so what the fuck do u think u are now then huh?! a fuckin double-o-g because you have 300 posts on this board?! LMAO
well if u gonna play it like that son, i have been on the message boards (not this little message board but the other better known ones) since day one, so does that make me the fuckin Godfather?!
u dont only need to read posts better, but also grow the fuck up

Antonio

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2001, 09:41:43 AM »
Well, i think you can write the same shit (about not being a G) for Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Nas, etc.. Half (or more) of the rappers are just talk talk talk.. East or West, no matter what. That's a fact and we all know this. But, like some1 wrote, Dre just makes songs. He aint claiming to be a G in real life. Songs are entertainment. It's like being an actor. Dre got family, he aint young no more. Check this quote from a track of his last album..

"I moved out of the hood for good - you blame me?
Niggaz aim mainly at niggaz they can't be
But niggaz can't hit niggaz they can't see
I'm out of sight, now I'm out of they dang reach
How would you feel if niggaz wanted you killed?
You'd probably move to a new house on a new hill
and choose a new spot if niggaz wanted you shot
I ain't a thug - how much Tupac in you you got?
I ain't no bitch neither - it's either my life
or yo' life and I ain't leavin - I like breathin
Cause nigga we can go round for round
Clip for clip, shit fo'pound for pound
Nigga if you really wanna take it there we can
Just remember that you fuckin with a family man
I got a lot more to lose than you, remember that
when you wanna come and fill these shoes.."

I think it's the best track off DR.DRE 2001 just cause it's the only one where i can really FEEL Dre. I agree, to say that you is a G when u is just a rapper is sad. But guys love this, so.. it's cool. I dont care.