Author Topic: Jag & Dubcnn Present: "Music Money" Mixtape Download (HOT! 1500/THX/RiccRude)  (Read 142 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS, ITS FREE AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE BUMPING IT FOR WEEKS!

http://www.dubcnn.com/
Direct Mixtape Download Page: http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag/

Don't know Jag?! Check The Audio samples from the mixtape on the download page: http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag/ or below...

03) Fareal (Produced by THX)
04) Crazy G’s (Produced by the Animal House)
16) All That (Produced by Ricc Rude)
20) The Watcher (Freestyle)
23) Forgive Me (Produced by 1500 Or Nothing)

Jag & Dubcnn Present: "Music Money" Mixtape Download - January 31, 2007 By : Rud

It was a little over six months ago, in July 2006, when Jag first graced the pages of dubcnn. Since then the Watts native has been busy building his buzz, growing his fanbase and most importantly recording new material.

The response to our initial introduction to Jag via our On The Come Up article was immense, he quickly ammassed a vast number of plays and downloads of the two tracks we premiered and captured the imagination of many on our forum.

Jag, who successfully battled 5 different MC's at the famed "Fight Klub" in New York last year, told us in July "I plan on getting a deal and have longevity in the rap game, I don't want to be a one hit wonder, what stands out about Jag is that I'ma always do me" - part of this plan has always been to release a set of mixtapes under the collective series title "Music Money," the first of which is called "Money Over Fame" and in conjunction with dubcnn is available for free download.

The mixtape features no named features, Jag opts to keep it simple with skill, mic prescense and lyrics over a blend of original production and mixtape style freestyles. The original production is handled by a host of names that are becoming more familiar by the day including Ricc Rude, 1500 Or Nothing, THX, The Animal House, Notch, and DJ Prosper. What you will hear on this release is Jag's flow, lyrical ability and song writing skills - he is by no means one dimensional, Jag is quickly becoming a complete artist.

Jag - Music Money: Volume 1 (Money Over Fame) Front Cover | Back Cover

01) Change Gon’ Come
02) Music Money Intro (Produced by DJ Prosper)
03) Fareal (Produced by THX)
04) Crazy G’s (Produced by the Animal House)
05) Jag Speaks 1
06) Show Me What You Got (Freestyle)
07) Can’t Fuck With Me (Produced by Ricc Rude)
08) Cannon Freestyle
09) Fight Klub A&R Speaks
10) 32-Bar Get Off (Acapella)
11) Lay It Down (Produced by Ricc Rude)
12) Nobody (Remix)
13) Push It Freestyle
14) Jag Speaks 2
15) Entourage (Remix)
16) All That (Produced by Ricc Rude)
17) Jag Speaks 3
18) Ring The Alarm (Freestyle)
19) Killa (Produced by Jag & Notch)
20) The Watcher (Freestyle)
21) What We Do (Freestyle)
22) Jag Speaks 4
23) Forgive Me (Produced by 1500 Or Nothing)
24) Cry Now Freestyle
25) Best Thing Yet (Produced by DJ Prosper)
26) Music Money Outro (Produced by THX)

Jag - Music Money: Volume 1 (Money Over Fame) (Free Mixtape Download) : http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag/

Do not sleep on this mixtape, Jag is a name you will hear more of in 2007, you can expect big things from this talented artist including the recently completed second edition in the "Music Money" series; "Tha General Strikes Back." Stay tuned to dubcnn and visit Jag at his official MySpace page.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

JAG

• Lil Geezy
if ya'll are looking for some new west coast talent check out my mixtape.  we intentionally put it up for free so all it costs is your time to download and listen.  i'm pretty sure that this is going to be one of the best free mixtapes you'll hear for a minute. 
Check out my FREE debut mixtape sponsored by DubCnn.com right here at www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag and check my Myspace page at: www.myspace.com/jagzill.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I'll make sure to check it out!

JAG

• Lil Geezy
I'll make sure to check it out!

wuss good nima?  if you can get time from your busy schedule check the mixtape out, because i think it's dope lol!!!
Check out my FREE debut mixtape sponsored by DubCnn.com right here at www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag and check my Myspace page at: www.myspace.com/jagzill.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Im loving the tracks!!!!! I am a fan of 1500 Or Nothin now!!! great beats great songs,, west west!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Oh and Jag is cool!!!! feeling guy's flow

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Props, I've been waitin' for some new Jag for a while now...I'm about to download that mixtape right now... 8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yo the mixtape is hot!!

Shango

this is very dope, Jag has talent

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Told Ya'll!

I could understand people not checking if it cost $$ cause ya might not have heard of Jag but dude has put this together with HOT producers, been back and forth to NY networking and dropped this for FREE! - THERES NO EXCUSE!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
Dude got mad flow and with 1500 and THX behind the boards he can't go wrong!  Dude is sick!

Yeah Dat

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I heard the 1st couple of tracks & they were bangin'...I'll get to hear the rest in a lil' while... 8)