Author Topic: Meech VS Dr Dre  (Read 1409 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: Meech VS Dr Dre
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 09:35:10 PM »
im not comin in here 2 start nothin but dre is my nigga we can do some crazy shit 2gether he has always loved my music and thts tht props 2 all tha peoples oppion at least yall not shitten on me we both love hiphop sounds dopes kicks and snares too bring a east amd west appeal 2 our music!
NEW WEST HONCHO

XaNdEr

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 11:27:09 PM »
i think its all just a matter of taste, of what you like, nobody is the best, personally i prefer meech his beats over dre's, but thats imo, i also prefer quik's beats over dre's, thats imo too, but yeah like i said its all just a matter of taste (no homo)

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
i think its all just a matter of taste, of what you like, nobody is the best, personally i prefer meech his beats over dre's, but thats imo, i also prefer quik's beats over dre's, thats imo too, but yeah like i said its all just a matter of taste (no homo)
THANKS DOGG I CAN DIG THT! THATS BEING HONEST IM A BIG FAN OF DRE AND QUICK AND BATTLE CAT THATS MY HOMIES ITS THA WEST OR NOTHIN!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 11:40:22 PM »
I feel like Meech, Fred Wreck, and Battlecat as a team in the late 90's continued to build on the G Funk that Dre, Daz/Soopafly, and Warren G made the foundation of and that will always be a valuable aspect of west coast hip hop: Keeping G Funk alive. Though Meech has just some crazy hard soldier shit on that young joker stuff. I'm just partial to funky stuff myself but yeah I agree Meech, the west has production on lock.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 02:59:47 AM »
I feel like Meech, Fred Wreck, and Battlecat as a team in the late 90's continued to build on the G Funk that Dre, Daz/Soopafly, and Warren G made the foundation of and that will always be a valuable aspect of west coast hip hop: Keeping G Funk alive. Though Meech has just some crazy hard soldier shit on that young joker stuff. I'm just partial to funky stuff myself but yeah I agree Meech, the west has production on lock.
-T
chuuuch!
NEW WEST HONCHO

XaNdEr

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 11:47:50 PM »
THANKS DOGG I CAN DIG THT! THATS BEING HONEST IM A BIG FAN OF DRE AND QUICK AND BATTLE CAT THATS MY HOMIES ITS THA WEST OR NOTHIN!

well its forbidden to lie  8)

but yeah, a lots of people are talking like their opinion is the only truth there is, everyone is different and everyone listens to music different, i love meech his shit on snoop's albums, tha eastsidaz and lots more, just all nice beats and (for me) highlights on those albums, but to ach his own, i repsect your opinion when you say dre > meech, but for me not, its not who *invented* it, its about who makes the best music, and if someone else gives me better music then the person who invented it, i dont say *whoa all he does is improve a thing someone else has made* thats bs, if meech his records came out in 1992 y'all would be talking like *that shit is classic*

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 11:55:46 PM »
Quik > Dre > Battlecat = Fredwreck > Meech.

No hating on meech, hes got talent. But seems like all his great tracks are unreleased and are just leaking now. The other 4 on the list have countless classic tracks.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 02:07:10 PM »
Quik > Dre > Battlecat = Fredwreck > Meech.

No hating on meech, hes got talent. But seems like all his great tracks are unreleased and are just leaking now. The other 4 on the list have countless classic tracks.
PROPS THANKS FOR THA SUPPORT ONCE AGAIN THE REAL BEATS WILL PREVAIL EVERYTIME THIS AINT OVER NITE CHUUCH!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »
DRE WILL FOREVER BE AN ORIGINAL & ICON IN THIS GAME BUT NEVER DOUBT A MEECH WELLS PRODUCTION THOUGH!!! IF IT WASNT FOR BIG MEECH, WOULD SNOOPS CARRER EVER BE ALIVE 2DAY IF HE DIDNT COME BACK WITH "STILL A G THANG"??? MUCH RESPECT TO DRE FOR SETTING THE WESTCOAST OFF IN THE RIGHT PATH BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR MEECH WELLS AND THE REST OF THE NEW WEST TO CARRY TO TOURCH AND BRING THAT HEAT.........ONE!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/devonshireblue

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »
DRE WILL FOREVER BE AN ORIGINAL & ICON IN THIS GAME BUT NEVER DOUBT A MEECH WELLS PRODUCTION THOUGH!!! IF IT WASNT FOR BIG MEECH, WOULD SNOOPS CARRER EVER BE ALIVE 2DAY IF HE DIDNT COME BACK WITH "STILL A G THANG"??? MUCH RESPECT TO DRE FOR SETTING THE WESTCOAST OFF IN THE RIGHT PATH BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR MEECH WELLS AND THE REST OF THE NEW WEST TO CARRY TO TOURCH AND BRING THAT HEAT.........ONE!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/devonshireblue

still a g thang definitely was the dopest shit on da game is to be sold. and meech's shit on last meal, eastsidaz, and streetz iz a mutha is all classic as fuck. Like I said I put him, fred wreck, and Bcat in the new wave g funk movement, progressing on what daz,warren,soopa and dre laid down.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 05:06:54 PM »
IF IT WASNT FOR DAMIZZA YOU DRE AND SNOOP WOULD NEVER HAVE REUNITED AFTER DEATHROW.  DAMIZZA OVER MEECH AND DRE. 

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 05:36:08 PM »
I ain't compairing none cause Dre and Meech are both Pioneers. Dre was the shit on his classics and the Cronic 2001. Meech has been doing his thang for a long while too and just hasn't had the recognition he deserved. Big Ups To Meech and Dre. Keep the west coast locked... Throw your dubs up!!! 8) 8) ;D

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »
IF IT WASNT FOR DAMIZZA YOU DRE AND SNOOP WOULD NEVER HAVE REUNITED AFTER DEATHROW.  DAMIZZA OVER MEECH AND DRE. 
you sound like dammizza man damizza is a radio guy dre and snoop and meech are tha ones who made the music for tha west coast dont get it twisted when meech came wit still a gee thang it made dre notice what snoop was doing and that brought dre back together with snoop to me i watched the process!

You aren't gonna give Damizza ANY recognition AT ALL?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 06:39:37 PM »
I didn't know who damizza was in 1999, maybe I should have but I did know dre and meech in 99.

i completely forgot meech did all those bangers on NL Top Dogg. my heat goes boom is classic.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

boss of the west

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
you sound like dammizza man damizza is a radio guy dre and snoop and meech are tha ones who made the music for tha west coast dont get it twisted when meech came wit still a gee thang it made dre notice what snoop was doing and that brought dre back together with snoop to me i watched the process!

You aren't gonna give Damizza ANY recognition AT ALL?
I DIDNT KNOW THT DAMIZZA SHOULD GET WHATEVER CREDIT SNOOPS GIVES HIM BECAUSE DRE AND SNOOP ALREADY MADE HISTORY BY THEN THATS LIKE A HOOK UP FOR SPEILBERG AFTER HE MADE HIS BEST MOVIE EVERYONE WANTS SPEILBERG 2 DO A MOVIE THE SAME WITH SNOOP AND DRE THT DAMIZZA CREDIT OR PROMOTION WONT WORK HERE YOU HEARD WHAT SNOOP SAID HE WANTED BUTCH CASSIDY 2 COME BACK SO HE COULD REALLY DO SOMTHIN WITH HIM WHAT DAMIZZA IS DOING IS WAISTEN HIS CAREER AND ITS SAD BECAUSE BUTCH CASSIDY IS DOPE AND AINT GETTING NO SHINE WITH DAMIZZA!