Author Topic: Meech VS Dr Dre  (Read 1411 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Meech VS Dr Dre
« on: February 01, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
I think meech did why better beats for snoop on top dogg and last meal the shit was classic man i think snoop needs to hookup with him now also kokane dre didnt really do it for me on blue carpet akon sucks too its all about nate

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Mygla

Re: Meech VS Dr Dre
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 10:43:18 AM »
that's like comparing Game to Ice Cube  :P

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 10:44:20 AM »
I think meech did why better beats for snoop on top dogg and last meal the shit was classic man i think snoop needs to hookup with him now also kokane dre didnt really do it for me on blue carpet akon sucks too its all about nate
you get a +1 for your username hommie
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 10:56:12 AM »

+ 1 for using " WHY better beats " LOL

XaNdEr

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »
wow this dude is popular

how come i get no +1's?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 12:06:59 PM »
Meech Wells is a beast he produced some insane bangers with Snoop...made Snoop stay on level, while he was travelin down the shitty road..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

ABN

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »
i like Meech but comparing him to Dre is hilarious. Dre´s beats on Doggystyle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meech´s career.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 02:22:54 PM »
wow this dude is popular

how come i get no +1's?
fine here +1. startin to like this whole prop thing thing
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

PICA$$O

• Lil Geezy
  • The Best of the Best
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 02:39:29 PM »
that's like comparing Game to Ice Cube  :P
kinda... more like comparing white and brown bread.... both taste good, but they arent both good for you...
Dont HATE
And you wont be HATED
!   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »
this might get hate but yall need to jump up off his dick. his beats are funky as hell but he's not gonna give you a record deal just for kissing his ass like that and saying some bullshit, we know he posts here. everybody welcomes his opinion. leave it at that

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 06:58:43 PM »
Meech is dope but Dre is on another level

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 07:29:45 PM »
this might get hate but yall need to jump up off his dick. his beats are funky as hell but he's not gonna give you a record deal just for kissing his ass like that and saying some bullshit, we know he posts here. everybody welcomes his opinion. leave it at that

nobody is saying he's on dre or quik's level, but in my eyes he's #3 without a question.  better than daz, cat, fred, soopafly..whoever.  like episcop said, he made no limit a highlight of snoop's career and has made classics.

futuresound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 07:49:56 PM »
meech is no where near betta than battlecat homie, u need to really check ya script..imagine a whole new album wit battlecat and snoop, come on man..check these beatz by battlecat, lucy pearl "you", "stacy adams" and ballin by snoop...thats a no brainer..then watch when battlecat new stuff come out this year..its a wrap....meech gotta get pass battlecat lil homies such as "michealangelo"...check that busta rhymes genises album and that last rapheal saadiq album....meech is cool...but battlecat is nuuuuts!!!.....and thats just the truth

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 08:01:51 PM »

1 vote for athleticfan1 as comedian of the year.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 08:12:55 PM »
meech is no where near betta than battlecat homie, u need to really check ya script..imagine a whole new album wit battlecat and snoop, come on man..check these beatz by battlecat, lucy pearl "you", "stacy adams" and ballin by snoop...thats a no brainer..then watch when battlecat new stuff come out this year..its a wrap....meech gotta get pass battlecat lil homies such as "michealangelo"...check that busta rhymes genises album and that last rapheal saadiq album....meech is cool...but battlecat is nuuuuts!!!.....and thats just the truth

Im a great Fan Of Battlecat,but I lately he's not at his best, Battlecat used to be musical, u know , now his production sounds like a bunch of sounds put together, as For Michaelangelo he's great too, but i think he's focusing on Movies right now,  so Yeah Battlecat may be great and Meech Wells didnt lose his touch, its just getting better..