Author Topic: D-Wade gets 24!  (Read 629 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
D-Wade gets 24!
« on: February 02, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »
41 Points
FG: 9-20
FT: 23-24

We have a new record, my friends! Let's celebrate it.  :raisetheroof: :cheers: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock:

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: D-Wade gets 24!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 02:02:52 AM »
damn he hit 23-24, nice

they need 2 stop foulin the guy

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 02:07:46 AM »
^^ He always do a lot of pratice on FT's. He's improving! :-X

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 02:20:26 AM »
David Stern ruined my favorite sport.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 04:26:39 AM »
damn that's crazy, I thought Jordan had more FTA in a game once tho about 27 or 28

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 12:03:35 PM »
From Fanball.com:

The News
The referees made every call guard Dwyane Wade could ever want in Thursday's win over the Cavaliers. Wade scored 41 points, despite turning the ball over 12 times. The 23 free throws that he hit in 24 attempts helped his cause.

Our View
This is one of the lamest 40 point games in history. Wade was a turnover machine, and shot poorly from the field. The referees deserve a good portion of credit for Wade's success on Thursday.

LOL. Depressing, but still funny...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 12:12:22 PM »
Oliver ( NY):

Isn't it great to be able to make 9 FG and get 41 PTS? I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I wish Kobe would get even half the calls Wade gets. MJ's greatness was aided by "superstar" calls or no calls, sorry, but Kobe gets half the treatment of a wade or Lebron, why?

Chris Sheridan:

You're preaching to the choir here, Oliver. every single night D-Wade gets three gift whistles (which even LeBron and Kobe don't get) at a minimum, and one or two late whistles, too. He's treated as preferrentially as Jordan was at the peak of his game, and it is infuriating to watch (unless you're a Heat fan). And I say all that being one of the biggest D-Wade guys around, a Marquette grad even. But it's just plain unfair to see one guy get such special treatment. It takes away from the game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »
Now the only quesion is...who DOESNT know?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 12:15:09 PM »
Baby G, weren't you actually once a Wade fan? LOL. I remember you parading around the G-Spot exclaiming "Wade is THAT nigga!"...Or was it someone else?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »
damn, he shot just as many free throws as the Cavs did combined

that's absurd to say the least

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »
Baby G, weren't you actually once a Wade fan? LOL. I remember you parading around the G-Spot exclaiming "Wade is THAT nigga!"...Or was it someone else?

Kinda. That wasn't the G-Spot that was in the Pistons vs. Heat thread. And sadly yes, I once enjoyed the tactics of the bitch. I still give him credit when its due. If it wasn't for Miami's bad record I'd give him the MVP. But it got real annoying REAL quick watching the refs treat him like royalty. I hate to see games (or even worse - a series) decided by 1 man's free-throw shooting ability.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »

Kinda. That wasn't the G-Spot that was in the Pistons vs. Heat thread. And sadly yes, I once enjoyed the tactics of the bitch. I still give him credit when its due. If it wasn't for Miami's bad record I'd give him the MVP. But it got real annoying REAL quick watching the refs treat him like royalty. I hate to see games (or even worse - a series) decided by 1 man's free-throw shooting ability.

You've GOT to be kidding me, right?...And I meant the Sports section, not G-Spot, my bad...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 02:20:06 PM »

You've GOT to be kidding me, right?...And I meant the Sports section, not G-Spot, my bad...

Nah I'm serious. He's averaging 28 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, 1 block. Great all around numbers. If Miami would've had a winning record while Shaq was out he would've been my MVP.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 02:29:26 PM »
Holy shit..WADE SUCKS! Those numbers don't mean shit, he's the main player on his whackass team, and more than half of his points are from free throws! He also can't shoot, and those gambling blocks/steals don't mean shit, cuz his defense is weak..LMFAO@Wade MVP...LOL! Even the NBA isn't dumb enough to claim that this season... :-X

And are you forgetting Kobe? They have a WINNING record, his numbers are better than Wade's and he's CLEARLY the much better player. This is amazing to hear, even from you. I hope someone hacked your account, or maybe this is one big joke...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2007, 02:49:54 PM »
Lol Nicholas, one day you too will be level headed enough to give credit to those who you don't care for. And if you would've actually taken the time to read what I said instead of just babbling because I said something positive about Wade, you would've noticed I said he would be my mvp IF Miami had a winning record. Do they have a winning record? No. Well then obviously I wouldn't give him my vote. Geez.