Author Topic: The End to the Nino Brown/Playa P/Tony Best Debate  (Read 674 times)

Killz/Kilo2

Re: The End to the Nino Brown/Playa P/Tony Best Debate
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 06:02:13 PM »
Hywyn, your accent on the phone sounds gayer than David Beckhams. Mr. Cr Music get off my dick. I knew you Nas. You faggots were working for Nino all along I knew it. Did you think I was dumb? All you net gang banging homos are going down.

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »
so who really gives a fuck who is who and who did what...are we gonna get some music out of all this, or are you guys just gonna continue to play grab ass with each other and keep the music to yourselves?

because honestly, all anyone wants is the music...nobody gives a shit who is who, or who started what website, or who sold what bootleg...just leak the fuckin music and get on w/ your pathetic lives.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 06:13:46 PM »
Wow Hywyn sounds like a groupie talking to Nino lol.. For the record I have no problem with Nino, we'e had differences in the past but really all that shit is old I'm cool with him he's a cool guy... people just get too emotional over music, and diss him ;)

Edit:

no disrespect to you Hywyn I don't know you, just judging by how you were talking to Nino..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 06:15:21 PM by Nima »

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 06:14:24 PM »
Hywyn, your accent on the phone sounds gayer than David Beckhams. Mr. Cr Music get off my dick. I knew you Nas. You faggots were working for Nino all along I knew it. Did you think I was dumb? All you net gang banging homos are going down.

my accent is like anyone else from wales, so what?
you sound like you tough on the phone.
at least im real...
get off ninos dick

hey Tony Best;
I want to know, do you think Death Row will ever return? I heard Suge is working with new artists like Warlord and Lakey. But I dont know what to think. It would be good to know the views of someone like you.

thanks,

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »
so who really gives a fuck who is who and who did what...are we gonna get some music out of all this, or are you guys just gonna continue to play grab ass with each other and keep the music to yourselves?

because honestly, all anyone wants is the music...nobody gives a shit who is who, or who started what website, or who sold what bootleg...just leak the fuckin music and get on w/ your pathetic lives.

I don't have the music man. lol I will soon though. I'll spread what i'm allowed to. Trust me i'd give it to everyone if I could. However, i'm broke on material at the moment. lol So when ever I get something i'll hit dubcc up. Also man is your name Tanner to?

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 06:20:31 PM »
Wow Hywyn sounds like a groupie talking to Nino lol.. For the record I have no problem with Nino, we'e had differences in the past but really all that shit is old I'm cool with him he's a cool guy... people just get too emotional over music, and diss him ;)

Edit:

no disrespect to you Hywyn I don't know you, just judging by how you were talking to Nino..

It wasn't about music this time. It was about how I trusted him and he betrayed the trust. I can't stand people like that man. Oh and how yall doing? You all are doing a great job on the site man. Sorry about when we beefed a while back. Haha. Have a great day Nima.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »
no my name is not tanner, some girls on this forum dubbed that as my nickname because they have never had a father figure in their life, Full House is their favorite tv show, and everyone in their lives say they remind them of michelle, steph, and DJ.

so I have some questions:

Did the LBC Crew album ever actually get pressed up?
Can you tell about any other songs that were made but never got heard, that were really dope songs?
Did Tray Deee ever record an album while he was at Death Row?

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 06:21:27 PM »

my accent is like anyone else from wales, so what?
you sound like you tough on the phone.
at least im real...
get off ninos dick

hey Tony Best;
I want to know, do you think Death Row will ever return? I heard Suge is working with new artists like Warlord and Lakey. But I dont know what to think. It would be good to know the views of someone like you.

thanks,

Warlord & Lakey are not signed to Death Row. Jeeze CR I sware you are illiterate. lol

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 06:28:57 PM »

It wasn't about music this time. It was about how I trusted him and he betrayed the trust. I can't stand people like that man. Oh and how yall doing? You all are doing a great job on the site man. Sorry about when we beefed a while back. Haha. Have a great day Nima.

I wasn't aware of a beef? It's all good as far as I'm concerned...

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 06:32:50 PM »
Kilo2, didnt you post an audio interview with you and WARLORD on o2deathrow.com?? ?? ?? ?? or was that someone else.

is Warlord still on Tha Row? do you still speak to him??

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 06:33:04 PM »

Don't act like you didn't know, Nima Brown!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 06:33:36 PM »
Btw Grundy, I know your directing your shit to Mr. Best, but I have awnsers for a couple. Nino Brown did traydeee.com and played me about 50 tracks over the phone for about an hour, from 96, tray deee was talking about deathrow all the time.... he said some tracks were from the ORIGINAL DEATHROW EASTSIDAZ group, which were Snoop, Tray D, C Style and Techniec (not many know this).  Also one track he played was Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee, Techniec, and Sam Sneed produced by Sneed titled "More Than Friends"

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 06:36:53 PM »

Don't act like you didn't know, Nima Brown!
LOL! Nima and I have talked. I've talked with Seer and Little Jay too. I know alot of people. Btw CR Music, he's an associate of Suge. He was never on Death Row. Neither is Carlos. Get it straight. Lakey don't have a contract either. By the way, that was me when I was thirteen on the interview. Btw Nima we beefed when everyone on Dub CNN thought WCA stole interviews from y'all. PS: Gangsta Boogy Nino wanted me to cuss you out last night. lol

tonybest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 06:39:05 PM »
These posts are making my head spin...

I gave a few people promo CDs and EXTREMELY RARE press materials that I could have sold on eBay for a good amount of cheese, but chose to give them away to the dedicated fans overseas.  Sadly, it seems that back then (late nineties) brothers here in the states had given up on westcoast music and peeps in the UK were keeping it alive.

As far as me trading rare songs, those were tracks I had bought from other collectors and/or traded for my promo materials.  I then traded those with other collectors in the UK.  Its kind of like how the Grateful Dead fans have established networks of bootleging (although its sanctioned by the band).

But its impossible for me to get into anyone's vault and get a hold of some masters.  I have as good as a chance as you do :)

Obviously some of you have never worked in the music business.  I guess some think that Dogg Pound/Dr. Dre master tapes are just sitting around the office (lol)!  Master tapes are treated like Fort Knox (unless like I said, you're an engineer, label exec or artist who has instant access to them).  I don't know who leaked them from the labels, but it couldn't have been yours truly.  And oh yeah - I have much respect for Scott, Playa P and Nino Brown.  Y'all need to leave them the fuck alone!

For the question as to whether Death Row can come back - if they put together a good team I don't see why not.  I hate it when black artists/labels get written out of the history books just because of a few bumps in the road.  I think if Death Row would have been a grunge label and had the same drama, it would be a different story...

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »
These posts are making my head spin...

I gave a few people promo CDs and EXTREMELY RARE press materials that I could have sold on eBay for a good amount of cheese, but chose to give them away to the dedicated fans overseas.  Sadly, it seems that back then (late nineties) brothers here in the states had given up on westcoast music and peeps in the UK were keeping it alive.

As far as me trading rare songs, those were tracks I had bought from other collectors and/or traded for my promo materials.  I then traded those with other collectors in the UK.  Its kind of like how the Grateful Dead fans have established networks of bootleging (although its sanctioned by the band).

But its impossible for me to get into anyone's vault and get a hold of some masters.  I have as good as a chance as you do :)

Obviously some of you have never worked in the music business.  I guess some think that Dogg Pound/Dr. Dre master tapes are just sitting around the office (lol)!  Master tapes are treated like Fort Knox (unless like I said, you're an engineer, label exec or artist who has instant access to them).  I don't know who leaked them from the labels, but it couldn't have been yours truly.  And oh yeah - I have much respect for Scott, Playa P and Nino Brown.  Y'all need to leave them the fuck alone!

For the question as to whether Death Row can come back - if they put together a good team I don't see why not.  I hate it when black artists/labels get written out of the history books just because of a few bumps in the road.  I think if Death Row would have been a grunge label and had the same drama, it would be a different story...

Mr. Best, I see where your coming from about Nino. But considering he was stealing tapes it's a different matter. Ron callled up to his house yesterday or the day before. Ron has almost all the same shit Suge has.  Back then all of the employee's were allowed into that part of the building. So it was easy for him to steal them. I guess they trusted them too much. However, all of what i'm saying is true.