Author Topic: The End to the Nino Brown/Playa P/Tony Best Debate  (Read 675 times)

SGV

Re: The End to the Nino Brown/Playa P/Tony Best Debate
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »
LMAO @ Somebody knowing some random cats life story. This is by the gayest thread I've ever came across. Who cares about some old ass fuckin' songs? Relax already. You morons need to get over this whole Deathrow Fetish.

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »
LMAO @ Somebody knowing some random cats life story. This is by the gayest thread I've ever came across. Who cares about some old ass fuckin' songs? Relax already. You morons need to get over this whole Deathrow Fetish.

most people who like westcoast rap care about some old ass fuckin songs because they are better than anything released in the past 5 years

Thommo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2007, 02:46:23 AM »
Hywyn, your accent on the phone sounds gayer than David Beckhams. Mr. Cr Music get off my dick. I knew you Nas. You faggots were working for Nino all along I knew it. Did you think I was dumb? All you net gang banging homos are going down.
You sound like a 10 year old girl and you look like a faggot.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2007, 02:56:31 AM »
So cut a long story short.....we ain't getting Next Episode OG in CDQ?  :( ???

Can't wait for those Sam Sneed tracks

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2007, 03:54:31 AM »
damn yall groupies.
evryting mr. best says seems like bullshit to me.
hes fuckin wit yall.

Mr. Best If You Are Who You Claim To Be, Tell Me Who 2DV, Paradise And B-Rezell Was.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2007, 05:28:26 AM »
Damn you need to go out, get a girlfriend , get a beer or 10 , get drunk, go party damn, see a movie or sth. go read a book damn...do something, Deathrow is history,we all loved it and still lovin it, 2pac is history we all loved and still lovin his music. U cannot organize your whole life arround Deathrow and 2pac unreleased material and Nino Brown. It really looks scary damn...please get a life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

tonybest

• Lil Geezy
!
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2007, 05:58:44 AM »
damn yall groupies.
evryting mr. best says seems like bullshit to me.
hes fuckin wit yall.

Mr. Best If You Are Who You Claim To Be, Tell Me Who 2DV, Paradise And B-Rezell Was.

Only reason I started the thread was because my little niece, who comes on the site, told me I was being accused of being a Death Row engineer who bootlegged shit, which I never did.  I had to clear that up on the advise of my lawyer and associates who don't take these matters lightly. We should lock this thread now because a lot of idiots are making crazy statements.

I don't have to prove my cred to anybody....this'll probably be my last post on the topic.  I'm a 31 year-old-man about to get married and buying a house this year.  Why do I need to impress or net bang with anybody here?  Get off the computer once in while!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 04:53:32 AM by tonybest »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2007, 11:53:12 AM »
^so you did kill 2Pac!  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »
so who really gives a fuck who is who and who did what...are we gonna get some music out of all this, or are you guys just gonna continue to play grab ass with each other and keep the music to yourselves?

because honestly, all anyone wants is the music...nobody gives a shit who is who, or who started what website, or who sold what bootleg...just leak the fuckin music and get on w/ your pathetic lives.

^^Realest shit said in this thread.

Still, some nice info here and there...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
lol @ this whole thread.  Fuckin stuuuuuupid.