Author Topic: decided to start eating better  (Read 427 times)

WestCoasta

decided to start eating better
« on: February 03, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »
yea so I'm kinda starting to get paranoid about my health, really tryin to do the right things lately

basically my whole diet is pure shit and I literally eat nothing good unless my moms urges me to

just wanted to get some advice as to what would be a good diet?

I started eating apples and strawberries and oranges, drinkin herbal tea, no more caffeine, cereal in the morning rather than random stuff

any other things that are a good daily habit?

sorry to come off like a little fag but I don't wanna develop some kinda problem

any 2 cents would be appreciated

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: decided to start eating better
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »
sounds like you're already well on your way, keep up the fruits; eat a lot of veggies. Just cut out large amounts of bullshit foods, keep active swim, jog, lift weights, I saw something on CNN the other day saying if you take like 20,000 steps a day you cut your chances of diabetes by 60%

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »
Raw foods and Propel fitness water  :D

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 04:46:42 PM »
sounds like you're already well on your way, keep up the fruits; eat a lot of veggies. Just cut out large amounts of bullshit foods, keep active swim, jog, lift weights

no doubt, thanks buddy

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »
Stay away from processed foods. Fruits and vegetables: preferably raw and bright colors. Lean sources of protein. Complex carbs like potatoes and brown rice instead of white rice and pasta.

Basically stick to natural stuff and not shit made in a factory and injected with hormones and you're gonna be like Jack Lalaine, my nig.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 05:13:08 PM »
Eat clean foods. Lots of veggies. Good fats (omega 3) from flax seed, fish, almonds.. No white bread or rice. Keep the sodium content low. Take up eating Cottage Cheese and Oats.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 05:19:25 PM »
Stay away from processed foods. Fruits and vegetables: preferably raw and bright colors. Lean sources of protein. Complex carbs like potatoes and brown rice instead of white rice and pasta.

Basically stick to natural stuff and not shit made in a factory and injected with hormones and you're gonna be like Jack Lalaine, my nig.

Word drink milk straight from the utter.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 08:50:42 AM »
eat muisli for brekfast - it will help your digestion and keep things flowing inside your body and will fill you up until lunch time unlike other cerials or toast which leave you feeling hungry again in a couple of hours.

cook all your meals from scratch - this gives you control over everything you eat and it really isn't that difficult to make a wide variety of meals - use lots of vegetables invariation - find out what is in season too because it will be the best quality and also cheaper.

use olive oil when your cooking instead of other oils and fats

eat lots of fruits - i like to make fruit smoothies and milkshakes

don't eat snacks like choclate, crisps and buiscits

I like to goto the farmers markets to get game meat - it has a rich taste, high in protien and usually very lean

also if you live by the coast check out where you can get some fresh fish - sometimes I take a bucket and go down to the harbor and buy fish straight of the boat you can't get any fresher than that and you don't have to pay shop prices, you should try and eat fish atleast once a week its full of essential oils.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 08:53:39 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 09:39:36 AM »
Alaskan Salmon is the best shit ever when grilled. Used to eat it once a week when I was living at my apt. I'm living back home right now so I can't regulate my diet too well since my parents eat the most unhealthy ever.

Intriago33

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »
Basically what everyone dropped, alot of fruit and veg, easiest way is getting a blender and make a smoothie. Get all your daily shit in one hit and you feel great for the day.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 04:19:44 PM »

Word drink milk straight from the utter.
lol
straight from the utter

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »
yeah imma start eating healthy (healthier anyways), hopefully within the next month...

where can i get my grains from? no white rice or white bread? theyre two of my favorite foods! :-\

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 10:44:58 AM »
yeah imma start eating healthy (healthier anyways), hopefully within the next month...

where can i get my grains from? no white rice or white bread? theyre two of my favorite foods! :-\
brown bread tastes better if u get it from decent bakery any brown rice tastes almost the same just takes a bit longer to cook

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 12:10:10 PM »

brown bread tastes better if u get it from decent bakery any brown rice tastes almost the same just takes a bit longer to cook

but arent they like twice as expensive? :-\ i mean bread's already expensive as it is... plus im living with my parents, and they dont buy that stuff, so i'd have to get it with my own money (no job) lol

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 01:30:21 PM »
YOu can take some vitamin in the morning. I myself take one centrum and i also take one omega-3