Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 285 times)

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
What would you do?
« on: February 03, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »
So....There's this girl...I met her like a month ago...been talking and flirting with her alot...i think she's cute as hell and quite possibly one of the sweetest girls i've ever met...and she's totally into me...the problem is...she's 16 (almost 17)...and i'm 21...

so...what would you do?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 07:55:55 PM »
Ya'll are all really into them younger girls up here.

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 07:56:41 PM »
Ya'll are all really into them younger girls up here.

i'm not usually...i just really like this girl...every other girl i've dated his either been a few months older than me or a few months younger...but always within a year of me

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 07:58:14 PM »
It sounds bad at these ages...16 and 21 but when they get higher in mubers it doesn't matter...like 27 and 32. What's up wit that? :P

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »
It sounds bad at these ages...16 and 21 but when they get higher in mubers it doesn't matter...like 27 and 32. What's up wit that? :P

I always think of that too...its weird...like...if i was 35 and she was 30...it wouldn't matter...but it does right now...its kinda lame...

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 08:01:30 PM »
jaaaaaaaaaiiiiiillllll baaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiit, run, dont even look back dude just fucking run

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 08:03:13 PM »
lol you all trying to rationalize pedophilla...just wait a damn year if she's all that.

What about 15 year old guy on a 10 year old girl...shit don't make sense, lol  :laugh: ::)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:05:17 PM by Cuuuuurrrrrtttttiiiiiiiiiiisssss ? »

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 08:04:42 PM »
lol you all trying to rationalize pedophilla...just wait a damn year if she's all that.

easier said than done...if i were to date her however i would wait until she was 18 to hit it probably

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 08:05:59 PM »
Same shit happened to me over the summer except when I met her, she was gonna be 18 in 5 months. I just left it alone. Too risky. Now she is with some guy who is 27 instead of me, who is 21.

Girls always think they are way more mature than they actually are. I'd leave the situation alone if I were you, but I'm not, so just use your better judgement. Sometimes it works out dispite the age difference.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 08:08:49 PM »

easier said than done...if i were to date her however i would wait until she was 18 to hit it probably

Yeah thats what I was saying, wait a year to hit it.

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 08:17:51 PM »

Yeah thats what I was saying, wait a year to hit it.

oh ok i thought you meant wait a year to even date her...but yeah...as hard as it will be i think i could wait a year to hit it

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »
i knew this 18 year old dude who dated a 13 or 14 year old, and most likely hit it...

damn, this thread made me think... imma be 18 in 3 months :o gotta get the younger bitches while theyre still legal

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »
dont do it dipset hater
if she get mad at u 1 time she gona snitch on u and u gona be in a cell tossin bubbas salad

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 01:00:48 PM »
Leave her alone. A 16 year old girl has no idea what she wants. She'll be totally into you one week, and before you know it she'll be jumpin on some other dude's johnson. Unless she's different than every other young teenage girl out there, then you're just gonna put yourself in a fucked up situation.

If the statutory rape laws aren't enough to scare you away from her then her inability to decide what she wants should. I was gonna wish you goodluck with whatever decision you make, but you know why I can't  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »
That shit happened to me once.  Met her in a club (she lied about her age of course).  We exchanged numbers and she came over to my pad a couple of days later.  That's when she told me her real age (17).  Half Black/half Puerto Rican (fine as fuck).  She really did look in her early 20's.  No, I didn't hit it (no homo). 

Walk away from that shit.  They looooooove statutory rapists in jail.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"