Author Topic: EVERYONE READ...ABOUT THIS PUNK-ASS BEEFING...  (Read 496 times)

TheSheriff

EVERYONE READ...ABOUT THIS PUNK-ASS BEEFING...
« on: October 21, 2001, 03:46:31 AM »
Look, y'all, remember what Jake said-We're all a fucking family.

I admit SugeFight and I have a little thang going on, but I'll forget all that if y'all drop your own beefs.

Min0rity, you know I'm down wit you now, but ya gotta fuckin calm down. Remember what I said to you yesterday?

SugeFight, whoever you are, D-Bomb or not, ya gotta stop being sarcastic and shit.

Jake, you know I ain't got nuttin but love for you, but just ignore everything, don't even message back if someone disses you.

Tha7th, stop hating on everything on this board ya don't like-It's a privilege, goddamn it! You know I got love for ya, but you gots ta just stop complaining.

Maxi, we ain't got beef, so don't think we have.

And the rest of y'all...FUCK this beefing shit...We're here for fucking music...I'ma do my part and try and stop doing whatever I do, but you all gotta do your part and stop beefing with each other.

Fuuuuck, ever wonder why we had seperate WCC and WCA boards? Which tore us apart? BITCH-ASS BEEF

The problems in the world today are caused by two things; People too weak to defy the establishment, and people who take defying the establishment too far.

Now, my last beef will be this: FUCK anyone who disagrees with this. We're here for calm debate, not getting angry over supposed lies, cause someone sticks for their homies, or wutever...Aright? ALRIGHT?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

Re: EVERYONE READ...ABOUT THIS PUNK-ASS BEEFING...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2001, 05:53:55 AM »
Finnaly Someone Has Stood Out And Said It....

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2001, 07:53:51 AM »
Amen!

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2001, 08:17:55 AM »
yea...itz tha only way not to go off topicz...and act like some juvenile minded assholes.....
we here fo fun.....and to those whose main fun iz beefin...-yall should go to tha keystyle and drop some shitz over there....if itz a freestyle.....pipz wont take dis that seriously...so tha beef will be kept on tha "right" praportion....
and wont disturb tha calmer pipz....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

min0rity

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2001, 08:54:35 AM »
yo i've done dropped it man, just tell jake to stop netgangbanging on me with his "friends" on the post he made.....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2001, 09:34:41 AM »

Tha7th, stop hating on everything on this board ya don't like-It's a privilege, goddamn it!

Tell me one thang I hated on.........and Ill step back.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2001, 09:44:37 AM »
You hated on 3 of the moderators.

You hated on Maxi on the Keystyle Battle Championship, saying he was bias against you-He NEVER asked you to join HIS championship, did he?

You hated on NIK about the draft in the Fantasy Label Game.

Now, I ain't got nuttin but love for you, you know that...But ya gotta realize it's all a privilege.

Hittman

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2001, 09:50:25 AM »

Know EVERYONE stop!!!

You What Talking 'Bout?

Jus Playing With You Homie, No Offence.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2001, 09:52:11 AM »

You hated on 3 of the moderators.

You hated on Maxi on the Keystyle Battle Championship, saying he was bias against you-He NEVER asked you to join HIS championship, did he?

You hated on NIK about the draft in the Fantasy Label Game.

Aiight........First of all I dunno which 3 mods u talkin bout, tha only lil beef I had waz wit BigJake which waz hella stupid and got squashed a long ass time ago.........

Tha thing I said bout Maxi waz because we were battlin each other every fuckin day and dat became into a big beef, He waz bound 2 be biased when he started dat forum and waz gonna be tha only person votin 4 tha battles........I just gave him a self check, then dat night I talked 2 him he buried tha hatchet about everything..........

And Finally I have no idea wat yur talkin bout me and NIK cause we aint got no probs.........remind me wat happened.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2001, 10:46:49 AM »
"Now, my last beef will be this: FUCK anyone who disagrees with this."

Roccy, that's what I said.

7th...

You also moaned about the new layout of the forum, about the old mods(B-Please and Trauma)being replaced, and how the new ones didn't have any reason to be there, and you also said afterwards only Crem and Sikotic should be mods.

Man, on the Maxi situation-Whatever, fuck that. You never shoulda bought it onto the forums.

On the Fantasy Label forum, you moaned about NIK getting the first pick, and so did other people, but your moaning is CONTINUOUS; Man, fuck this shit, you'll never accept you're wrong.

Anyways, back to the original point, fuck beef, apart from my "last beef"-FUCK YOU to anyone who don't agree with me on this.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2001, 12:10:02 PM »
ummmm, I didn't really moan about tha new lay out, I just agreed wit BigJake saying tha other forum waz more like home........But Im use 2 this one and I dont even remember wat tha other one looked like.........

And my shit wit Maxi aint nobody's business.........

Ah, I did moan about NIK pickin tha first artists on his label b/c it really wasnt fair 2 others, Everyone agreed wit me on dat, Dats why there's gonna be some kinda lottery or somethin like dat next time........

And I neva said dat Crem should be a mod. Infact In my oppinion he shouldnt be, cause he's rarely eva here........

Anywayz I know this shit is a prevalige and I aint startin no shit, I just give oppinions on situations.........In some cases peeps take it as an offence, Dats they're problem, and if dat happens they gotta confront me properly..........

peace out........

COMING IN 2008.

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2001, 12:29:25 PM »
Wutever man. Not *EVERYONE* agreed wit you over NIK. And the rest...Well, like I say "wutever".

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2001, 02:35:08 PM »
LOL, whoever didn't, must be an idiot dat wants 2 lose dat competition..........

COMING IN 2008.

min0rity

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2001, 03:49:15 PM »
yo thesheriff, you tell me to ignore beefs, you gotta do the same man just calm down

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2001, 06:16:45 PM »

yo i've done dropped it man, just tell jake to stop netgangbanging on me with his "friends" on the post he made.....

all i gotta say is i just find it funny how you contradict yourself within the same sentence

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09