Author Topic: Most Under-Rated Player in the NBA?  (Read 574 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Most Under-Rated Player in the NBA?
« on: February 07, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
Has to be Marcus Camby. Who do u you tihnk is most under-rated?

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: Most Under-Rated Player in the NBA?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 03:59:56 PM »
I gotta go with Eddy Curry, dude is beastin this year, tho he could grab a few more rebounds ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »
Lamar Odom.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 04:46:31 PM »
Lamar Odom.
I have to disagree homie.  Like dudes mentioned,  Camby or Curry

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 04:53:35 PM »
Lamar Odom.

Curry is not underrated and he's not overrated, he's right in between...People give him a lot of credit, but he's the laziest dude when it comes to getting rebounds and he plays absolutely no defense. Not to take away from his excellent offensive game, I've seen him play like a beast, but he still needs to step his game up to get to that next level. Camby is underrated, I agree, but Lamar Odom is just as much, if not more...PeACe

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 04:56:22 PM »
Ben Gordon

21 pts per game.... 18 starts the 3rd seen in the east.... and hes CLUTCH

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 04:57:50 PM »
Lamar Odom.

Curry is not underrated and he's not overrated, he's right in between...People give him a lot of credit, but he's the laziest dude when it comes to getting rebounds and he plays absolutely no defense. Not to take away from his excellent offensive game, I've seen him play like a beast, but he still needs to step his game up to get to that next level. Camby is underrated, I agree, but Lamar Odom is just as much, if not more...PeACe

Yeah you are right about the fact that Curry's D and rebounding needs ALOT of work,  I just think everyone knows how talented Odom is.

rik

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 05:19:34 PM »
Kobe

lol j/k just wanted some of y'all to get mad and your panties all in a bunch.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 05:36:16 PM »
Lamar Odom, Ben Gordon, Andre Kirilenko

Kobe

I know you're joking, but that's actually true. It amazes me little respect he gets.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 05:53:20 PM »
Has to be Marcus Camby. Who do u you tihnk is most under-rated?
i agree
who else can give their coach a black eye?

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »
Ben Gordon

21 pts per game.... 18 starts the 3rd seen in the east.... and hes CLUTCH
Ye Ben Gordon really doesnt get teh attention he shold be getting cuz of Big Ben in Chicago

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 08:00:11 PM »
Lamar Odom.

Yeah you are right about the fact that Curry's D and rebounding needs ALOT of work,  I just think everyone knows how talented Odom is.

Lamar's YET to make an all-star squad, though he's BEEN putting up superstar numbers. He even got robbed the year Magloire made it over him...Dude is one of the most versatile stars in the league, I don't really think enough NBA fans consider that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 08:01:59 PM »
Andre Kirilenko

What the hell? Kirilenko is OVERrated...Especially this year, he's flat out stinkin' shit up. He's always been inconsistant, but this has been the worst year to consider him overrated...LOL

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »
Andre Kirilenko

What the hell? Kirilenko is OVERrated...Especially this year, he's flat out stinkin' shit up. He's always been inconsistant, but this has been the worst year to consider him overrated...LOL
yea tru last year he was under-rated a bit then ppl thought he would be soo good this year but he actually is pretty bad

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 08:14:52 PM »
Andre Kirilenko

yea tru last year he was under-rated a bit then ppl thought he would be soo good this year but he actually is pretty bad

Yeah his numbers slipped due to Boozer being back and Deron Williams becoming a main factor. He's still doing all the dirty work his team needs him to and not getting any recognition.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"