Author Topic: New Young Buck Album Penciled In For March  (Read 65 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New Young Buck Album Penciled In For March
« on: February 08, 2007, 05:23:07 AM »
Originally due in late November, rapper Young Buck's sophomore album, "Buck the World," is back on track for a March 20 release via G-Unit/Interscope. Buck, who told Billboard.com just a few weeks before the planned Nov. 28 release date that "When everything is feeling right, then I'll release it," says he feels the world is now ready for the album.

"I think I created a masterpiece here," the Tennessee native said in a statement. "I put my heart in it and I think my fans are gonna love it."

"Buck the World," which was co-executive produced by 50 Cent and Sha Money XL, features production from superstars like Eminem, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Hi-Tek and Jazze Pha. T.I., Young Jeezy, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, Lyfe Jennings, Trey Songz, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Buck's G-Unit brethren make guest appearances.

The first single off the album is "I Know You Want Me," featuring and produced by Jazze Pha. The follow-up track is intended to be "Get Buck," which ships to U.S. radio outlets Feb. 26.

"Buck the World" follows 2005's "Straight Outta Cashville," which debuted at No. 3 on The Billboard 200.

As previously reported, Buck recently opened a clothing store (Cashville Clothing) and a restaurant (Cashville Chicken & Waffles) in his hometown of Nashville. He's also been giving back to the neighborhood through the G-Unity Foundation, recently surprising the Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee with a $15,000 donation for their Extreme Game Room Makeover.

This report is provided by Billboard.com

Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com