Author Topic: Let me tell you a True Story...  (Read 172 times)

Lake Titicaca

Let me tell you a True Story...
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:27:07 PM »
True story, I just heard today from an older friend about a motorcycle accident he was involved in a couple of years back.

Imagine the California countryside, a two lane highway somewhere in NorCal.

Ok so doggie was riding his motorcycle on a desolate highway one Sunday afternoon, destination unknown.  He was running low on gasolina and made a pit stop, full tank and he was back on the road.  Unbeknownst to my friend 2 miles ahead was an abandoned factory where teenagers would hang out skate, bike and rollerblade. As he approached the area the road curved and inclined at a steep slope like going up a curvy mountain road.

So as he's riding up the road a car veers into his lane crossing the double yellow lines and ripping into half his body.

The guy on motorcycle, femur(thigh bone) is broken in half and the bottom half of the bone punctures his stomach.

He's also bleeding profusely from an artery in his leg.

Dude says he's in a dreamlike daze and takes him a while to realize what was going on. He maneuvers his injured leg facing the incline to slow down the blood that's gushing out....he survives but requires a lot of donated blood, stitches in the stomach, leg, crotch and anal area  :-X

The car that hit him stopped 20 feet down the road and the teenage driver hops out.  He sits on the road and starts taking off his rollerblades which he was driving with and attempts to put on his sneakers to cover up what he had done.

The damaged motorcycle was 10 feet above him and gasoline was leaking from it, down hill.  Gasoline from motorcyle was getting all over the kids clothing and just like in the movies the gasoline ignited and the teenager was lit up in flames burning 60% of his body.

He survives, they decided not to press charges on him.

The End.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 08:32:57 PM by But you’ll never catch Mr. Kain »

Sikotic™

Re: Let me tell you a True Story...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:30:10 PM »
This is why I will never own a motorcycle.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 08:34:34 PM »
^ And don't drive with rollerblades on  :)

Damn how many typos did I have, lol I need some sleep  :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »
I still got my rollerblades from when I was 11. I'll just throw them out in the morning to be safe.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:38:49 PM »
I still got my rollerblades from when I was 11. I'll just throw them out in the morning to be safe.

Give em to Kim  ;)

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 11:03:00 PM »
what is the hardest part about rollerblading?

Telling your parents you're gay

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 11:51:57 PM »
back when we were in year 10 in highschool, they made us take first aid. our teacher was telling us a story, when he got his first-aid certificate he walked out of the testing centre where they had everything, he see's some guy coming flying down the road on his motorocycle wearing shorts & a t-shirt, hits an island/mount in the middle of the road, goes flying off his motorcycle, lands on his hands/knees, and starts sliding along the road, grinding away his kneecaps and most of his palms/wrists

pretty fucked up
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 11:54:36 PM »
They still fit?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 12:04:27 AM »
They still fit?
Nah. They're size 8 and I wear size 12 now. In case anyone was wondering, I had them for this street hocket league I used to play in back in the day. I didn't skate around West Hollywood or Huntington Beach in ass shorts or nuthin.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 09:36:32 AM »

lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 11:13:35 AM »
I own a motorcycle and its one of the best things in the world.... of course its risky... but what isnt?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 11:35:47 AM »
There's was like about 5 'Oh Shit's' in that story.

Got damn, man. That shit is crazy.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 12:02:27 PM »
"...That ain't a story kid, Charlie Chaplin entered a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest in Rio and came in third, thats a story, this, this is something else."

-KIDRENEGADE-

Throwback

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 04:13:59 AM »
kansas city shuffle.

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 04:23:09 AM »
fuck that shit man, i was a hardcore rollerblader and sk8boarder, more just for the thrill of it, anyway, i was at the gotmilk? challenge at fairplex in pomona and I came in 2nd place overall back in 2002 in rollerblading and was offerered to compete for a spot to get on the show roster thing that had running during the fair, and dude that competed against me was fuckin awesome, double backflips and all kinds of crazy shit. anyway, that was pretty much the end of me blading and sk8 ing, just killed my confidence, but dont let it do it to you kids, THE END.... dont be a "coulda shouda, be a "I TRIED AND I CAN KEEP TRYING"!!!!! you can do it!!!!!!!! THE END!