Author Topic: Just found out one of my homies  (Read 583 times)

kevlar

• 'G'
Just found out one of my homies
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:28:10 AM »
been tryna get with an old flame of mine behind my back (she tells me EVERYTHING).  And he's been lying to me tryna cover his tracks.  I caught him in another lie a couple of nights ago.  Very close friend of mine.  Or I thought.

She ain't even feeling him like that anyway.  All that bullshit was for nothing (he didn't and won't be gettin none).

The day after that happened I remember I had another girlfriend a while back (posed for Playboy with NO GAG REFLEXES!!!) and she met up with us one night.  This mug tried to slip a note in her jacket.  But I saw the whole damn thing.  She threw the paper away without reading it, so none of us know what that note said.

I called and left 3 messages since Friday and he too scared to return my calls. 

What a bitch!
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Just found out one of my homies
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 01:26:54 AM »
just spill that shit in his face then see wat his ass explians

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 01:31:28 AM »
what a vagina

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 01:58:29 AM »
don't block the pussy... if it ain't yours anymore...what's the problem?  That shits up for grabs now.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 02:21:15 AM »
don't block the pussy... if it ain't yours anymore...what's the problem?  That shits up for grabs now.

its the moral that counts

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »

wise words.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsUtEIsU72U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xsUtEIsU72U</a>

Ice Cream Man

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 10:06:29 AM »

Yepp... If the breakup wasent reasent I dont see the problem.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 10:21:49 AM »

Yepp... If the breakup wasent reasent I dont see the problem.
real spit, if it isnt recent then its no big deal! But where his homie fucked up was he is lying bout the shit. You dont lie to one of youre homies especially youre best homie. If you wanna get at his ex girl you should have enuff balls to tell him, either that or dont go after her. Dont you agree? Id be mad too. Anyone that wouldnt, i guess you dont mind being lied to by youre friend  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 12:21:29 PM »
yeah stop being a charlie brown

Chief

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 12:27:21 PM »
haha a crumb snatcha

usually a best friend would ask if you cool with it first.. he doesnt sound like a best friend mayne..

but if you broke up with the chick, maybe she's tryna make you jelous or some shit.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
I think you either jealous or hating homeboy.
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 12:33:18 PM »
The day after that happened I remember I had another girlfriend a while back (posed for Playboy with NO GAG REFLEXES!!!)

Pics.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
The day after that happened I remember I had another girlfriend a while back (posed for Playboy with NO GAG REFLEXES!!!)

Pics.

lol 8)

yeah she shouldnt be "off limits", but like mosav said, he shouldnt have lied, he shouldve had the balls to tell u

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 01:02:18 PM »
I think you either jealous or hating homeboy.

Time for a reality check. This bitch is probly just trying to play you both, I dont know how guys continue to fall for that shit. It's your homeboy and you don't want him gettin pussy? Id be questioning you on how good of a friend you are. Unless this bitch is wifey you can't claim a damn thing.

Captain save-a-hoe catching feelings over a wannabe Playboy bitch, do you realize how many dudes she's sucked and fucked by now?

Oh and he's your best friend get the fuckouttahere acting like you can't find him just cause he's not picking up, you know where he stays.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 01:04:32 PM by Smoke Break »