Author Topic: Hannibal Rising  (Read 387 times)

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
Hannibal Rising
« on: February 12, 2007, 01:05:37 AM »
Awesome movie...the kid who played hannibal did an awesome fuckin job...what a twisted freak that kid is

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: Hannibal Rising
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 05:29:33 PM »
bullshit, no anthony hopkins, no hannibal lecter, they tryna get more gold from where aint none, if he's too old then let it fuckin go, dont make a shit like this!

8) 8) 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
Yeah Hollwood is big on prequel in the last like 7-8 years.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 10:17:05 PM »
bullshit, no anthony hopkins, no hannibal lecter, they tryna get more gold from where aint none, if he's too old then let it fuckin go, dont make a shit like this!

8) 8) 8)

Anthony Hopkins wasn't even the original Hannibal... ::)

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »

8) 8) 8)

seriously dude...anthony hopkins wasn't the original hannibal...and how the fuck would they do a prequel with anthony hopkins? something tells me he can't pull off a 19 year old kid...but hey maybe thats just my opinion  ::)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »

8) 8) 8)

Yeah but hes the only hannibal that mattered NIK,  HE IS THE BEST HANNIBAL EVER NO DOUBT!

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 02:49:41 AM »

8) 8) 8)

Yeah but hes the only hannibal that mattered NIK,  HE IS THE BEST HANNIBAL EVER NO DOUBT!

Dumbest statement this week....

How can you say he's the only hannibal that mattered...if it wasn't for the first hannibal anthony hopkins never would've even gotten the chance to play hannibal. Thats like saying that pierce brosnan is the only james bond that mattered

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 06:47:15 AM »
dont fuckin try to teach me about movies, who give a fuck if Brian Cox was the first one? and yes, no matter why A.H. played Hannibal, the point is he did it better and fitted in the character 100%. i didnt mean A.H. had to do prequel since i said if he's too old, let it go, that means no fuckin prequel or nothing, it's like pt.2 of dumb n dumber, fuckin bullshit.

8) 8) 8)

lazy_sunday

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 08:27:58 AM »
I've heard nothing but good comments about this movie and the lead actor. I can't wait to see it this week. I hope its better than the last two Hannibal movies. I didn't think they were very good.  :P

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 08:50:32 AM »
dont fuckin try to teach me about movies, who give a fuck if Brian Cox was the first one? and yes, no matter why A.H. played Hannibal, the point is he did it better and fitted in the character 100%. i didnt mean A.H. had to do prequel since i said if he's too old, let it go, that means no fuckin prequel or nothing, it's like pt.2 of dumb n dumber, fuckin bullshit.

8) 8) 8)

the difference between this and dumb and dumber is that this was actually a good movie

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 12:01:41 PM »
thats what i mean, and since they didnt have the original actors, they made a fuckin piece of shit of pt. 2 and they do it all the time, like this hannibal rising

>:( >:( >:(

Kool Beenz

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »
i wanna watch it

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »
Luke is a moron

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 09:37:31 PM »
Luke is a moron

He might be a moron, I wouldn't know. But he didn't say anything in here to warrant that, so keep it clean homie...PeACe

Luke

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
thanks NIK...you should know too...i've been on this board for the last 4 years lol...i just have a different account now...

anyways..like NIK said...I haven't said anything in here to make me a moron...in fact i would say it has been the complete opposite. So chill