Author Topic: Entertainers and their religions, just found out that jon stewart ...  (Read 462 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
is a jew..   I´m shocked i kind  always like him ...  ;D *joke* ( i like him, why isnt he in movies, beside a few cameos..)

I really like the daily show, but i only been watching it for a few weeks (i´m from germany, they dont show it here have to watch it online >:() (when did this show start)

i found out that many american entertainers are jews, like adam sandler, ben stiller, what about jim carrey??

and i found out that dave chappelle is a muslim? was wondering about this ...

is there any site or info where they show them actors with their beliefs ??!!?? would be interessting ..

by the way, how seroios do you think do theses actors take their faith?!?

sorry for my english :-[

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Entertainers and their religions, just found out that jon stewart ...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 02:15:40 PM »
I assume you are from some way out back water country because thats all pretty well known man.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »
i´m from germany,

This explains his whole post.

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 06:36:09 PM »
I think wikipedia has a list of famous peoples religions and shit. Jon Stewart brings him being jewish up alot. Surprised you didn't know.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:54:43 PM »
is a jew..   

What was your first clue?  Every joke he makes has some sort of jewish phrase in it. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 09:05:12 PM »
No fucking way  :yikes:

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »
i´m from germany

watch out jon stewart & adam sandler...the germans know your secret...dude's prolly building a camp right now... ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 12:01:59 AM »
is a jew..   

What was your first clue?  Every joke he makes has some sort of jewish phrase in it. 
Haha. I remember once on the daily show he was talking about religon or what not. At the end he's like "Of course I'm Jewish, so I'm going striaght to hell." :laugh:
Or when the Muslim guy and Christian guy argue over there faith. When Jon Stewart said that that time was running out and that they wouldn't come to an agreeable solution soon, the 2 guys agree that they don't like Jews. :laugh: :laugh:

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 02:44:58 AM »
i´m from germany

watch out jon stewart & adam sandler...the germans know your secret...dude's prolly building a camp right now... ;D

i only live in germany but im not german

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 03:05:17 AM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 05:36:53 AM »
ha ha wow  :o u guys are awesome ::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »
Jews run Hollywood.  They were smart enough to know that if you control the media than you can control people's minds.  And thus, they can use the media to control the masses and strengthen their global influence.  They can also ensure that another Holocaust doesn't take place by censoring anti-Jewish/Isreal/Zionist sentiment from any major media.  And ofcourse, it's helped to make them rich. 

If your a Jewish producer like Steven Spielberg, or a Jewish media owner like Viacom (BET, MTV) then you are in the position to further the carears of other Jews, and if you are an owner of news networks like Ted Turner (CNN) then you can spin any issue to promote the interests of Isreal and Zionism.

They even control hip-hop.  BET was sold to Jews at Viacom.  MTV is owned by Jews.  Even gangsta rap is owned by Jews, from Jerry Heller starting the seminal hip-hop group NWA, to Jimmy Iovine's Interscope Records owning Death Row's success, Aftermath, Shady Records, on to Clive Davis through Arista he was the parent company of Bad Boy's success in the late 90's, and Outkast's recent success, Loud Records was owned by a Jew named Steve Rifkind.. Eminem's manager and co-owner of Shady Records Paul Rosenberg is a Jew.  The list goes on forever.

Anyway, here's a list off the top of my head of Jewish entertainers I recently found out were Jews. 

Anyone on Sienfield from actors to producers, directors, writers
Howard Stern
Rosie Odonell
Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes
Boran that comedian with that popular movie making a mockery of a Muslim country
Judge Judy
Larry King
Wolf Blitzer

...the list is too long, I don't want to spend all day on this post, you get the point.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 10:46:18 AM »
Jews run Hollywood.  They were smart enough to know that if you control the media than you can control people's minds.  And thus, they can use the media to control the masses and strengthen their global influence.  They can also ensure that another Holocaust doesn't take place by censoring anti-Jewish/Isreal/Zionist sentiment from any major media.  And ofcourse, it's helped to make them rich. 

If your a Jewish producer like Steven Spielberg, or a Jewish media owner like Viacom (BET, MTV) then you are in the position to further the carears of other Jews, and if you are an owner of news networks like Ted Turner (CNN) then you can spin any issue to promote the interests of Isreal and Zionism.

They even control hip-hop.  BET was sold to Jews at Viacom.  MTV is owned by Jews.  Even gangsta rap is owned by Jews, from Jerry Heller starting the seminal hip-hop group NWA, to Jimmy Iovine's Interscope Records owning Death Row's success, Aftermath, Shady Records, on to Clive Davis through Arista he was the parent company of Bad Boy's success in the late 90's, and Outkast's recent success, Loud Records was owned by a Jew named Steve Rifkind.. Eminem's manager and co-owner of Shady Records Paul Rosenberg is a Jew.  The list goes on forever.

Anyway, here's a list off the top of my head of Jewish entertainers I recently found out were Jews. 

Anyone on Sienfield from actors to producers, directors, writers
Howard Stern
Rosie Odonell
Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes
Boran that comedian with that popular movie making a mockery of a Muslim country
Judge Judy
Larry King
Wolf Blitzer

...the list is too long, I don't want to spend all day on this post, you get the point.

LMAO. This guy actually think Jews being superior in business terms is some sort of a conspiracy...It's not our faults were all successful, man. It's muthafuckaz like you who get jealous and try to twist our success to make it look like some sort of diabolical scheme, like all the Jews in Hollywood have evil motives...that mind-state is pretty much the same as Hitlers... :-X

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 10:57:14 AM »
lol ^seriously, someone post up a list of everyone in show business in the middle east, from bollywood to al jazeera lets see the comparison.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 10:57:49 AM »

LMAO. This guy actually think Jews being superior in business terms is some sort of a conspiracy...It's not our faults were all successful, man. It's muthafuckaz like you who get jealous and try to twist our success to make it look like some sort of diabolical scheme, like all the Jews in Hollywood have evil motives...that mind-state is pretty much the same as Hitlers... :-X

Yo homie.. this is Infinite.

Please show me one word I said that was incorrect.  What I said was the truth.  Please quote whatever sentence it was you objected to so we can discuss the validity of what I'm saying.

And by the way, when all these news stations are claiming to be fair and balanced and their reporters are actually Zionist agents working for AIPAC to promote the aparthied state of Isreal; then I think that qualifies as something of a what you play off as a "conspiracy".  And when black rappers can talk about killing black people and spit racial black slurs all day on rap records, but Method Man gets censored on the All Eyez On Me album just for saying "Like Hitler, stickin up Jews ****", then that qualifies as somewhat of an industry "conspiracy".
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)