Author Topic: drinking games  (Read 79 times)

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
drinking games
« on: February 21, 2007, 11:54:36 AM »
My friends and I played beer roulette for the first time this weekend....what an intense game! I found a cool video of it online:

what drinking games do you like to play?

MANBEARPIG.

Re: drinking games
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 12:12:17 PM »
beer pong always.

and "lets see who can get drunk the fastest" <---pretty straight forward

-KIDRENEGADE-

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »
yeh ive done a ton of drinking games over the years, these ones aint that common:

wen i was younger and we'd finish the pub and still wanted to drink we'd go around my mates house, turn on his ps2 and play the football game pro evo soccer but we'd use the rules that after a 5 minute game the loser would have to consume the number of goals he lost by in shots of scotch lol, so if u lost 3-0 ud have to hitt 3 shots etc..

another one we use to do was to get an empty pint glass and have everyone go buy/get a different drink then everyone would pour a lil bit of theirs into the empty glass, then ud flick a coin and guess either heads or tails.. if you got it right u added more drink into the glass, if u got it wrong u had to down the whole contents of the glass without stoping..

lazy_sunday

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 01:23:58 PM »
kings cup is the game of choice around here, but that video you posted seemed interesting so maybe i'll get my friends to try that this weekend