Author Topic: Nash Dropped 15 Assists!  (Read 804 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Nash Dropped 15 Assists!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 09:56:11 PM »
Hours after Kobe Bryant was accused of rape, he reportedly told cops that his Los Angeles Lakers teammate Shaquille O'Neal had paid women up to $1 million to keep "situations like this" quiet.
Bryant's Shaq attack came July 2, 2003, in a conversation he had with Colorado cops soon after a 19-year-old hotel worker accused the star guard of assaulting her, the Los Angeles Times reported last night.

"Bryant made a comment to us about what another teammate does in situations like these," Eagle, Colo., Detective Doug Winters wrote in a police report obtained by the paper.

"Bryant stated he should have done what Shaq does. Bryant stated that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything. He stated Shaq has paid up to a million dollars already for situations like this."

Bryant, 26, also insisted he hadn't thought of a payoff because he treats women much better than his gargantuan teammate.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 11:31:38 PM »
Kobe supposedly said "I shoulda just paid the girl hush money like Shaq does" in an interrogation. Even if it's true, he wasn't snitching on anything. And what does that have to do with this thread to begin with? You can post that in the "Official I'm a Hater and Kobe's the best" thread.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
^LOL.

maybe he never did cheat  ::)

Rik was making a joke, dude...I thought you'd be much sharper than that.

Shit i dont even know if hes married, i dont care about players personal lives. Just like during the whole Kobe Scandal it never changed how i feel about him being the best. I dont pay attention to off court shit, unless someone cant play anymore due to what they did...But married, cheating who gives a shit?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 10:45:40 AM »
Kobe supposedly said "I shoulda just paid the girl hush money like Shaq does" in an interrogation. Even if it's true, he wasn't snitching on anything. And what does that have to do with this thread to begin with? You can post that in the "Official I'm a Hater and Kobe's the best" thread.

I don't know where you're comming from, but that's called snitching.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 11:26:29 AM »

I don't know where you're comming from, but that's called snitching.
ya feel me? even jim rome was talking about that 20 mins ago. He is a great fuckin player but hes still a snitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 11:30:36 AM »
What was he snitching on? He wasn't tryna get Shaq in trouble, he was using it as an example...And there's still not even proof that it really happened, some dickhead cop just leaked what Kobe supposedly said in a "confidential" interrogation. LOL@these haters.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
What was he snitching on? He wasn't tryna get Shaq in trouble, he was using it as an example...And there's still not even proof that it really happened, some dickhead cop just leaked what Kobe supposedly said in a "confidential" interrogation. LOL@these haters.
kobe is a great fuckin player everyone knows that. he snitched and that was wrong. facts are facts buddy

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 11:35:38 AM »
You americans are obsessed by snitches.. Too much gangsta rap..

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 11:40:33 AM »

its just a matter of principal imo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 11:48:32 AM »
Stop listening to Dipset and maybe you'll realize that snitching involves getting someone or attempting to get someone in trouble... ::)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 11:55:50 AM »
Stop listening to Dipset and maybe you'll realize that snitching involves getting someone or attempting to get someone in trouble... ::)
What the hell does listening to Dipset have to do with this? NIK you are the homie but the Dipset hating is uncalled for.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »
What the hell does listening to Dipset have to do with this? NIK you are the homie but the Dipset hating is uncalled for.

The whole "snitching" fad started with Dipset...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 04:03:10 PM »

In a civil nation under law the principle should be the opposite. You know something? You expose it. A judge judges it.
This hate against snitches is some typical mafioso shit (i'm italian). And blacks basically copied this culture and imported it to hip-hop.
But hey, those arguments are too serious, let's talk about Nash and Kobe.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »

In a civil nation under law the principle should be the opposite. You know something? You expose it. A judge judges it.
This hate against snitches is some typical mafioso shit (i'm italian). And blacks basically copied this culture and imported it to hip-hop.

You don't fuck somebody in your caste over by telling on him to somebody in another caste. That's just stuff you don't do. Broke people in the gutter should handle their shit on their own and not involve the enemy to take care of their stuff.

On a forum, the administrator is like the government/the police. Telling him to ban somebody because he pissed you off is low.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2007, 06:20:20 PM »

You don't fuck somebody in your caste over by telling on him to somebody in another caste. That's just stuff you don't do. Broke people in the gutter should handle their shit on their own and not involve the enemy to take care of their stuff.

On a forum, the administrator is like the government/the police. Telling him to ban somebody because he pissed you off is low.

Mmmm.. ok. But since Kobe ain't registered to the forum (.......well i'm pretty sure he ain't..;D !!) and since we was talking about him and Shaq....
Anyway.. i'm not saying it's a good thing to do it. I'm just saying you guys looks obsessed. And the gangsta rappers too.