Author Topic: VIDEO OF FASE GETTING DROPPED  (Read 976 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: VIDEO OF FASE GETTING DROPPED
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 04:59:43 PM »
aint no video cause aint nothin he can say to explain why he ran away like a bitch, lmao at "big" fase, talkin shit, game this and that, and look at him

8) 8) 8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »
lmao at the pussie ass camera man hiding in the car and shit

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 05:08:26 PM »
Fase and all them other ceader niggas is suckas for running from that fat ass man. I don't give a fuck how many stripes you got, when you let a nigga knock you out and don't retaliate in no kind of way, then you're a bitch. Period, fase got exposed. And where's the video of him explaining what happened?

Fase was in a fucked up situation. Had he stepped to dude he woulda got stomped the fuck out -LOL That nicca was YOLKED and ready to break someone in half, so Fase was probably like fuck this. LOL

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »
lmao at the pussie ass camera man hiding in the car and shit
fuck it, i'd do the same thing, if shit dont concern me, then let em kill em each other why i record it! if shit concern me then shit is different

8) 8) 8)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 05:11:58 PM »
i heard form some audio shit, that dude is the og of cedar block, and was pissed cuz, fase invite some crip dudes over. step to fase and all that. the also, he rides with game cuz, game earned the tear drop for big homie. and was disrepected in a way by spider and fase. i dunno man. its fuckin' crazy, game respond to this shit...

link to the audio??
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 10:52:21 PM »
shit that dude was massive. Fase did get up pretty quick and it was kinda a cheap shot. But fuck they had like 4-5 dudes there, they could have rolled him