Author Topic: VIDEO OF FASE GETTING DROPPED  (Read 982 times)

ABN

Re: VIDEO OF FASE GETTING DROPPED
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 11:21:05 AM »
what i wanna know is who called the cops and got homie locked up? wouldn´t be a good look for Fase if it was him lol.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 11:24:01 AM »
Whats funny is that G Ride ran not ONCE, but TWICE from dude. LOL

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
yupyup! when the big OGs trip it is what it is. all you can do i just swallow it... the og had a valid reason da trip. if big fase wanna make peace and be cool with the othe side thats on his own time. you just dont squash shit on your own and bring the otherside around like ya been down for years and put everyone else in jeopardy.

That pretty much sums it up...It was an OG call & Fase did the right thing by just taking the L and keepin it moving...If Fase didn't confirm with the others about what was going down and eveyone didn't approve, then he got what he deserved....Make peace on your own time if that's what you wanna do, but you don't put the blocc out there like that.

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Sureno Gangsta

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
Fase iz a Straigh Bitch........... U got green light on any homie that puts hands on you........... it's said that if you feel disrespected enough to take it to that level then do what you have to do.......... but after you handle your business it's a dead issue......real talk

Sur Gang all day every day South
East San Diego Muthafuckaz!!!!!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 12:22:20 PM »
Wow getting socked on camera and not doing anything can be deadly to the career of a man who's whole marketing scheme is promoting himself as a 'too real for rap' type of guy.

I don't understand why Fase is fuckin with Spider. Not because of the Blood/Crip thing, but I recall Spider taking a few shots at Fase on songs and on his webpage. I guess he said fuck it, he got a problem with my brother so I'ma be cool with him  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 12:24:42 PM »
I don't understand why Fase is fuckin with Spider. Not because of the Blood/Crip thing, but I recall Spider taking a few shots at Fase on songs and on his webpage. I guess he said fuck it, he got a problem with my brother so I'ma be cool with him  ::)
Fase also said that Spider got fucked in jail so the question can be reversed aswell.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 12:36:32 PM »
lmao he got stomped the fuck down! and yeah he ran away twice! i'm sure game gon say some about it

8) 8) 8)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 02:38:53 PM »
i heard form some audio shit, that dude is the og of cedar block, and was pissed cuz, fase invite some crip dudes over. step to fase and all that. the also, he rides with game cuz, game earned the tear drop for big homie. and was disrepected in a way by spider and fase. i dunno man. its fuckin' crazy, game respond to this shit...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:52:25 PM by arsonist »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2007, 03:05:50 PM »
Thats just messed up!!! (sounds like Death Row back in d days)

i wonder whst gon happen now???
fase shuld just go home..all his **so-called** homies..shuld get smacked for not doin somethin..

they culda thrown sumthin in Big Dudes way..lol..

But damn!!

djlocskeet

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 03:21:55 PM »
Nima was this your footage?  I heard dubcnn was there.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 03:35:42 PM »
hahahah i dont give a fucc if this nigga runs Compton U DONT LET ANYBODY SOCC U LIKE DAT AND SIT BACC LIKE A BITCH!!..PROTECT YOUR HONOR AND ATTAC THE NIGGA STR88 UP. IF FASE HAD BEEN FACIN 40 NIGGAS ALONE I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SMART THING WOULD BE NOT DOIN NUTTIN BUT THIS SHIT IS EMBARRASSIN

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 03:48:12 PM »
somebody hook up this song. shhit is tight

thisoneguy360

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 04:07:08 PM »
I think that's one of the guys game daps in the lets ride video, lol no one wanted it with that dude.

$Eg2$

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »
Damm I thought this was funny without the footage now I seen the video LMAO

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »
Fase and all them other ceader niggas is suckas for running from that fat ass man. I don't give a fuck how many stripes you got, when you let a nigga knock you out and don't retaliate in no kind of way, then you're a bitch. Period, fase got exposed. And where's the video of him explaining what happened?
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"