Author Topic: Support Kokane's newest record ***Pain Killer'z***  (Read 564 times)

Diggfinger

Support Kokane's newest record ***Pain Killer'z***
« on: February 27, 2007, 10:25:47 AM »
Hey yall, please support Kokane's new album Pain Killer'z.

The album has features from KAM, George Clinton, Suga Free, Jayo Felony, Mallia Franklin (from Parliament), Pimpin Young (Pomona City Rydaz), Mamie Gunn, Big Chan (Doggy's Angels), Down and more.
Shit was produced by Josef Leimberg (did Snoop Dogg's "Pimp Slapp'd"), Quaze and Koka himself...and for only 7 bucks on Amazon.com it's a steal!!! You are fooling yaself for missing this monster right there....

http://www.amazon.com/Pain-Killerz-Mr-Kane/dp/B000FMH8BC/sr=1-1/qid=1172599308/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-8899976-2745623?ie=UTF8&s=music

Here is a couple of tracks for you to preview:

Dont Have Time To Waste (produced by Josef Leimberg)
http://download.yousendit.com/5F943FE266AD0883
http://download.yousendit.com/F4C2F1440E3814A7

Kodak Memories feat. Lil Tragic & Bleeze (Produced by Josef Leimberg, co-produced by Jerry Long)
http://download.yousendit.com/A545F18C46BC3130
http://download.yousendit.com/E0EDDAB41160823A

Way You Do feat. Suga Free & Marv Dogg (Produced by Josef Leimberg)
http://download.yousendit.com/4D5B027003A8B516
http://download.yousendit.com/3A8DFAC907923563

Diggfinger

Re: Support Kokane's newest record ***Pain Killer'z***
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 10:29:50 AM »
Oh yeah and here is something for you Koka fans to check out.
Koka doing songs off Pain Killer'z live with Mamie Gun, Jayo and Kam... 8)

http://www.californiaslim.com/Default.aspx?PageID=217
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:32:34 AM by Diggfinger »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »
Diggfinger props to you. Do you know how much Pain Killerz or the other Kokane Albums sell??

Support Kokane and buy that dope ass Album. Suga Suga is a dope track or way you do.. just smooth tracks. of course the George Clinton track is nuthin but funky

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 10:46:48 AM »
Diggfinger props to you. Do you know how much Pain Killerz or the other Kokane Albums sell??

Support Kokane and buy that dope ass Album. Suga Suga is a dope track or way you do.. just smooth tracks. of course the George Clinton track is nuthin but funky

True, ive got my copy.

When is suga kane out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diggfinger

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »

True, ive got my copy.

When is suga kane out ?

Now this pisses me off. I talked to Josef (Josef Leimberg) about and he said the record is basically just sitting around waiting for someone to show interest in it and invest in it so that they can put it out!!!!
I mean damn >:( >:(

that stuff happens damn near everytime Koka tries to put to stuff out. And frankly he is the dopest, most diverse rapper/singer/artist I have ever heard. It's just so sad that people are so stuck on mainstream stuff that they wont give a TRUE artist a chance. :-\

Hence the Pain Killer'z post here yall...Im just trying to make people buy this masterpiece so that we can get Suga Kane out as well!!!!

Props to everybody who support it and gave it a chance... ;)

Sureno Gangsta

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »
Props homie........Kokane Is tight.....

Sur Gang all day every day South
East San Diego Muthafuckaz!!!!!!!!!

Desert Lord

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
man, i was hot on that suga kane album, fuck! the title track of josef leimberg's myspace-site ft. george clinton is dope as fuck...
i already have painkillerz but a friend of mine fucked it up...mabie i buy another one if i get some money the next time  ;)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 05:33:23 PM »
I'm checking your links.  I'll let you know what I think. 

EmAn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 05:38:26 PM »
the cd's iight he aint the greatest of all time in any sense  8)

Diggfinger

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 10:19:18 AM »
man, i was hot on that suga kane album, fuck! the title track of josef leimberg's myspace-site ft. george clinton is dope as fuck...
i already have painkillerz but a friend of mine fucked it up...mabie i buy another one if i get some money the next time  ;)

Yeah I have been waiting for that album like a muthasucka too!!! Pisses me off that it's just laying around cuz some sucka arse business man cant see the potential of it.. :-\
oh well, Im sure it will drop though!!

I bought a Painkilla for me and one for me homey. Think Circle Music is re-releasing it though, so I'll cop probably a couple mo'  8)

I'm checking your links.  I'll let you know what I think. 

Please do!! Would love to hear what u think ;)

the cd's iight he aint the greatest of all time in any sense  8)

hey, everything is relative in this world ;) but he does have a unique style that everybody wont necessarily like, but for people who are fed up with maninstream....boo yaa 8)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:20:50 AM by Diggfinger »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »

True, ive got my copy.

When is suga kane out ?

Now this pisses me off. I talked to Josef (Josef Leimberg) about and he said the record is basically just sitting around waiting for someone to show interest in it and invest in it so that they can put it out!!!!
I mean damn >:( >:(

that stuff happens damn near everytime Koka tries to put to stuff out. And frankly he is the dopest, most diverse rapper/singer/artist I have ever heard. It's just so sad that people are so stuck on mainstream stuff that they wont give a TRUE artist a chance. :-\

can they not just put it out independantly ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diggfinger

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »

can they not just put it out independantly ?

hmm, I would think so yes. But I guess you still need a company to help finance the printing, distribution and marketing of the record...otherwise Kokane and the people involved would be putting their personal stash at risk.

Dont really know exactly how it all works though. All I know is that I WANT THAT DAMN ALBUM NO MATTER WHAT ANY TIRE WEARING SUCKA THINKS OF IT ;D 8)

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 10:53:03 AM »
I bought the album, and i've got to say that this is one of the best album i've bought in a while...

Seriously Kokane is the shit... Like Diggfinger said it, he is a true artist!!!!!!!

SUPPORT THE FUNK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!
The Canadian Polish

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 11:18:36 AM »
ill def get it if i see it in stores(i hate shipping blah blah costs and all online). one of my most anticipated albums.

Diggfinger

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 12:08:14 PM »
ill def get it if i see it in stores(i hate shipping blah blah costs and all online). one of my most anticipated albums.

I think the shipping costs are something like 2.59$ if u live within the US, and 5.00$ if you live outside the US one Amazon...not a whole lot :)