Author Topic: Exclusive news on Wade & his decision  (Read 1092 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Exclusive news on Wade & his decision
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 11:03:40 AM »
^^^^While alot of guys just settle for jumpers. I think Kobe doesnt get the calls he should cuz he gets fouled all teh time on the way to the hoop and most of it doesnt get called. But Wade to me gets more calls cuz hes more agreessive to the hoop then most

Kobe has way more moves to the hoop than Wade does, Wade relies on speed and only takes it to the hoop because it's his only option (has no shot)...Most of the time, Kobe gets fouled before he catches the balls, when he catches the ball, on his way to the hoop, when he gets to the hoop, when he shoots, after he shoots, etc....Only about 25% of the time are any of those fouls called.

I agree Kobe gets fouled all the time, he never gets as many calls as he should. And it doesnt matter why wade takes it to the hoop, but you gotta admit that he does more then most players, no doubt tho he gets BS calls. But he still takes it to the hoop on the reg nonetheless, so hes gonna keep gettin them calls

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 11:06:23 AM »
^^^^While alot of guys just settle for jumpers. I think Kobe doesnt get the calls he should cuz he gets fouled all teh time on the way to the hoop and most of it doesnt get called. But Wade to me gets more calls cuz hes more agreessive to the hoop then most

Kobe has way more moves to the hoop than Wade does, Wade relies on speed and only takes it to the hoop because it's his only option (has no shot)...Most of the time, Kobe gets fouled before he catches the balls, when he catches the ball, on his way to the hoop, when he gets to the hoop, when he shoots, after he shoots, etc....Only about 25% of the time are any of those fouls called.

I agree Kobe gets fouled all the time, he never gets as many calls as he should. And it doesnt matter why wade takes it to the hoop, but you gotta admit that he does more then most players, no doubt tho he gets BS calls. But he still takes it to the hoop on the reg nonetheless, so hes gonna keep gettin them calls

A player that mostly relies on fouls called in his favor can never be a great player...Remember when they played the games this summer with international refs instead of NBA refs? Wade was USELESS!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 11:09:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hOVVGKfvApU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hOVVGKfvApU</a>

:D

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 11:11:03 AM »
I have a Dwyane Wade jersey :D

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »
Why does everyone get mad at D. Wade? Get mad at the refs and David Stern like Rasheed Wallace does. I agree he does get alot of calls but so did Michael Jordan and I am a huge Jordan/Bulls fan. Hell he pushed off on Bryan Russell in the Finals on that last shot to win it. Blame the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
Why does everyone get mad at D. Wade? Get mad at the refs and David Stern like Rasheed Wallace does. I agree he does get alot of calls but so did Michael Jordan and I am a huge Jordan/Bulls fan. Hell he pushed off on Bryan Russell in the Finals on that last shot to win it. Blame the NBA.

The difference is that Wade bases his game off getting BS calls and even has the nerve to complain at times when the refs don't bail him out (<<a true rarity)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »

Yes but Wade just ticks me off. I hate seeing him complaining about not getting a call while having already taken 15+ free throws.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 12:37:31 PM »

Yes but Wade just ticks me off. I hate seeing him complaining about not getting a call while having already taken 15+ free throws.

Shit, I probably complain too if I was not getting those calls. Ya milk it as long as you can. Jordan did the same thing. Kobe does not get the calls almost all the time and he has a legit gripe when he complains. I ain't saying it's right, NBA stands for Nuthin But Actors to me for the actions the league does at times, but Wade is just playing the system. If it where Kobe I would say the same thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2007, 12:43:44 PM »

Shit, I probably complain too if I was not getting those calls. Ya milk it as long as you can. Jordan did the same thing. Kobe does not get the calls almost all the time and he has a legit gripe when he complains. I ain't saying it's right, NBA stands for Nuthin But Actors to me for the actions the league does at times, but Wade is just playing the system. If it where Kobe I would say the same thing.

Jordan didn't play the system, he had real skills, real moves, a real shot...He just got preferential treatment on top of that to boost him to an even higher status...Wade DEPENDS on bad calls to be a good player. That's the main element of his game...It's PATHETIC.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »

Jordan didn't play the system, he had real skills, real moves, a real shot...He just got preferential treatment on top of that to boost him to an even higher status...Wade DEPENDS on bad calls to be a good player. That's the main element of his game...It's PATHETIC.

I never said Jordan did not have real skills, he is one of the best to do it IMO.

What you want Wade to do? Go up to the ref and say "Hey I think you made a mistake on those calls, I don't want to get 15-20 points a night at the free throw line". Again that falls on the refs and the league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 12:53:44 PM »

I never said Jordan did not have real skills, he is one of the best to do it IMO.

What you want Wade to do? Go up to the ref and say "Hey I think you made a mistake on those calls, I don't want to get 15-20 points a night at the free throw line". Again that falls on the refs and the league.

^^I want him to develop some real moves that don't consist of travelling or getting fouls in his favor...And if he can't, the least he can do is not cry when he doesnt get calls, which I've personally seen him do.

d-nice

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 12:56:54 PM »
I watched the Finals just like everyone else and yeah it was sickening to see that many calls made in favor of the Heat. But I ain't going to say Wade is garbage, I'm also not going to say he is the best player in the game. I watched Wade when he was at Marquette and he is a good player. He has been chosen by David Stern and the NWO to be their poster boy, so he gets the endorsements and the calls unfortunately.

d-nice

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 01:01:47 PM »

^^I want him to develop some real moves that don't consist of travelling or getting fouls in his favor...And if he can't, the least he can do is not cry when he doesnt get calls, which I've personally seen him do.

NIK, you know as well as I do there is nothing he is going to do to stop getting fouls in his favor. Wade can get to the basket, at times he does travel, so does LeBron and one of the worst of all time, Patrick Ewing. Every time he took a fadeaway or drove to the hoop he had luggage with him. Wade does have a good jumper, not Ray Allen or Kobe consistent but he uses the backboard well and he creates for his teammates. It is just that referee factor. Shit is not fair but what can you do?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »
Bottom line, Wade's current success is not because he plays the game of basketball, it's because he PLAYS the game of basketball...Get it?

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »
Bottom line, Wade's current success is not because he plays the game of basketball, it's because he PLAYS the game of basketball...Get it?

Like I said before, I think he is a good player. I do agree that he gets special treatment. I "get" and understand the bottom line. It sucks.