Author Topic: MLB2K7 for XBox360  (Read 154 times)

WC Iz Active

MLB2K7 for XBox360
« on: February 27, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »
I picked this up today. I just played my first game, it is pretty sweet. I still havnt really understood the accuracy part of pitching but I only played 1 game.  The player models are sooo amazing, shit looks real.  I am used to The Show and I am bummed that The Show is a sony exclusive but this game is cool no doubt.   

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: MLB2K7 for XBox360
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 11:30:09 AM »
I picked this up today. I just played my first game, it is pretty sweet. I still havnt really understood the accuracy part of pitching but I only played 1 game.  The player models are sooo amazing, shit looks real.  I am used to The Show and I am bummed that The Show is a sony exclusive but this game is cool no doubt.   

2K games are always better trust me
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:01:42 PM »

2K games are always better trust me

That is true for every sport except for baseball. MLB 2k7 is the first good baseball game they've made since world series baseball 2k3

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »
I just DL'd this off xbox live and I was REAL impressed.  I haven't fucked with a baseball game in about 4 years.  I love how u swing - it really allows you to work and time the pitches.  Is that shit new or has that gameplay been around?  Graphics were really slick as well. 

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 06:49:57 AM »
the right stick swing system was in mlb 2k6 last year as well as MVP NCAA Baseball 2006

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 07:02:20 AM »
I'm buying this today. It looks awesome.