Author Topic: 2-27-07 Official Cam'Ron On Hot 97 FunkFlex! FULL AUDIO  (Read 254 times)

hypnoticpimp

• Lil Geezy
2-27-07 Official Cam'Ron On Hot 97 FunkFlex! FULL AUDIO
« on: February 27, 2007, 11:57:02 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/02-27-07camfullwww_worldstarhiphop_comby-dat_bk_nicca-mp3.html

-----------------------
www.WorldStarHipHop.com
#1 Site to Download Hip Hop DVD's and Mixtapes! and More! Sign Up Now only 99 cents for 7 day trail
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/amember/signup.php
"Hip Hop Aint Dead.. Its gone digital"

WC Iz Active

Re: 2-27-07 Official Cam'Ron On Hot 97 FunkFlex! FULL AUDIO
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 01:00:32 AM »
Propz! I'm listening now

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 01:51:28 AM »
anything interesting?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 04:07:02 AM »
- dissed True Life, he aint got no prob with Bleek but Hova

- he said when he listened to the interview with 50 again, he basically backed down, basically saying that its cool to call Koch a graveyard but except for Dipset. Said it was too much room for speculation. Said that his homie taped the interview and his was taping the whole day, not just that interview. Said he didnt like how he spoke to Styles and dint want to have the same conversation. When he was talking with 50, he said how he didnt hear everything because of the bad connection and he had to say stuff to get the things of the chest. Flex said 50 stold him hes gonna keep it smooth and wanted to talk to Cam. But then that Youtube video leaked. Cam the the internet got thigns heated. Said that the P.O. offciers got to him because of the Youtube vid (not cus 50 snitched on him, like he said on the song). Said that NYPD have a budget to watch Dipset and GUnit

- Said that Roc didnt have him shot and that he never said that but apparantley he did ?

- said Juelz has 4 albums on Def Jam, gotta make money off Camel. Jay aint the number 1 seller on Def Jam but Kanye is. Cam album in the summer, Dips album is the last album on Koch. Siad it would be cool if they went of Def Jam, he likes Def Jam

- dissed Nas, dissed Kelis, said his (Cams) new joint is like Nas beofre he became wack. Gave him props too, likes his new vid but said how Quensbridge is on a green screen

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »
^^^^^
isnt Cam breaking "code" by dissing Nas's wife? seems like a bitch move.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 12:48:51 PM »
^^^anything, that has anything to do with harlem is all relative.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »
^^^^^^
cause i remember when canibus did it LL went nustso on his ass.(lyrically)
and Nas pulled the gloves off on Jay when he did Illmatic, (Ether)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »
Damn 50 really is a cop.

he basically backed down

lol  :nawty:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Big B

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »
, likes his new vid but said how Quensbridge is on a green screen
lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 01:31:49 AM »
Cam'ron appeared on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 radio show yesterday (February 27) in New York to discuss upcoming Diplomats projects and his ongoing feud with 50 Cent and Jay-Z.

During the Q&A, the Dipset boss praised the man he claims to be pimping Jay-Z, gave his opinion on Nas' new video and revealed that he could possibly sign with Def Jam in the near future.

As SOHH previously reported, Memphis Bleek and Tru Life took shots at Cam'ron and his Dipset affiliates on a DVD clip which surfaced on YouTube last week. When queried about the attacaks by the Roc-A-Fella artists, Cam refused to acknodlwwgede them and began berating Jay-Z.

"Who is that?" Cam scoffed referring to Tru Life. "I don't know who that is."

"I ain't never had a problem with Bleek. I don't know why Bleek is in this," he continued. "I got a problem with Jay-Z still, you know why? Because why are you calling a dude younger than you OG and you older than him. He's older than Juan."

Juan Perez, who Jay-Z refers to as "OG Juan," formed Baseline Studios in New York which various Roc-A-Fella artists including Hov have recorded in. He is also a co-owner of the 40/40 club franchise.

"Why is he calling him OG? You don't call somebody younger than you OG," Cam sneered. "You don't know him. Juan, keep that gaffle up, I'm proud of you boy. You smart, he's from Harlem, he real smart and I know what he's doing."

"Juan is smart. He owns 40/40. He pimped Jay-Z's whole budget in Baseline," explained Cam. "He said 'you know what you getting kinda old Jay, let's open a club' and pimped him for 40/40. Then he said 'I need a label Jay, why don't you give me Roc La Familia'. No problem. Then he says 'Jay, my artist [Tru Life] ain't popping, get on this mixtape. That mixtape got more play than Jay-Z's album."

"Juan, you the official OG from Harlem. You know when you got a mule," mocked Cam. "Keep him. Keep the mule. My fault, a camel, I didn't mean a mule".

When queried about his beef with 50 Cent which was sparked after the two argued on Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show earlier this month, the Harlem bred rapper claimed that he was defending the Diplomats credibility after hearing the G-Unit boss say "he could shut down Koch Records."

"I had never spoken to 50 before in my life. That was the first time ever talking to him,' Cam explained. "The last year or two, when 50 mentions Koch Records he calls it a 'graveyard' or he says 'if you go to Koch you wack'. We are the only popping artists on Koch. So on that day when he was talking about Koch, I felt if you are saying Koch is a graveyard, say 'Koch is graveyard except for the Diplomats', you know what I'm saying, you are leaving too much for speculation."

Cam also revealed that while reporting to his probation officer after his beef with 50 became official, representatives from the New York Police Intelligence Division who were at his PO's office told him they will be keeping an eye on the rivalry.

"The NYPD has a budget to watch Dipset and G-Unit for the next few months," Cam stated

The Dipset honcho also disclosed that his current record contracts will be ending.

"My deals are up next month. I like this part of the year, it's over at Koch, its one more at Asylum. Juelz is at Def Jam for four more albums, so I'll be getting money with camel face and them for a minute," Cam revealed. "Shout out to L.A. Reid, that's the real CEO."

"And another thing, Jay-Z is not the biggest selling artist on Roc-A-Fella," he continued. "Kanye is the number one selling artists on Roc-A-Fella. He sold 800,000 on the first week and dropped 80%. I heard him on a freestyle saying he sold 700,000 in one week; it's a brick if you drop 80%. Kanye sells more records than you and he supports all the feminists, no disrespect to him, but he's the No. 1 artist on Roc-A-Fella."

"The Diplomats album will drop at the end of the year, that's my last one on Koch," Cam'ron added. "We will searching for a new label for The Diplomat brand with the exception of Juelz, unless we take it to Def Jam, which could be a possibility. It will make things smoother with L.A. Reid."

"I like Def Jam a lot, I really like do," Cam said laughing. "I really like it over there, I really like Def Jam, now that the check is cut over there, they don't BS."

The interview wrapped up with Cam'ron premiering his latest single "Child of The Ghetto" while taking shots at Nas.

"The song is like before Nas was wack," said Cam describing the single. "It's like 'Represent,' you know before he got coochie whipped and all that. Why would you have a jump-off baby mother and then go to another celebrity who looks like she could be jumping off with whoever. I would keep my wifeys on the low after that. People wouldn't know who my wifey is after my baby moms wrote books and all that."

"No disrespect to him, I'm really past the Nas thing," he added. "Congratulations to whatever he is doing but I like Illmatic and all that. I don't like the tuxedo and pianos that I seen in his new video. He got old school ruffle jackets on with a vest and a piano. Go to Queens bridge if you wanna shoot your video, why are using a green screen? Why you got a green screen of Queensbridge? Go the middle of the projects and shoot a video

Big B

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 04:47:55 PM »
"No disrespect to him, I'm really past the Nas thing," he added. "Congratulations to whatever he is doing but I like Illmatic and all that. I don't like the tuxedo and pianos that I seen in his new video. He got old school ruffle jackets on with a vest and a piano. Go to Queens bridge if you wanna shoot your video, why are using a green screen? Why you got a green screen of Queensbridge? Go the middle of the projects and shoot a video
lol x2

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 08:57:00 AM »
yo hypnotiqpimp u the same guy that used to be on nittolive.info hookin up crazy stuff back in the day??