Author Topic: Eazy E - the most underrated rapper ever?  (Read 1361 times)

MediumL

Re: Eazy E - the most underrated rapper ever?
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2007, 04:50:34 AM »
As a lyricist he aint but in hip hop he is cause he made this rap game big.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Raphael

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2007, 07:21:38 AM »
eazy e dickriders are the most annoyin dickriders ever :grumpy:

No diss respect mr.stockholm,but this dude JohnnyL got most of his fact's right. All you need to do is check the credits,if that's not enough check the MC Ren interview over www.thaformula.com .

my comment had nothing with the thread to do..im just saying that the 12 year old ruthless groupies like csicc,deko,ruthless95 or something like that are annoying..and no i dont live in stockholm :P

You know what I find annoying? Muthafuckers who're twisting the facts about Eazy E. The only thing suckers like you can make up is "he didn't write his own lyrics." Wow... what an argument! Like I said before: DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH before you start spreading that bullshit!

How did you feel when you called the Ruthless fans "12 year old groupies"? I hope you're really proud of yourself, fool! I'm probably older than you are... that's why you don't understand the greatness of Eazy E and Ruthless Records. You were probably born after the Ruthless era. If you don't understand it keep your bullshit mouth shut, faggot!
LOL at this pathetic fuck searching for eazy e threads get a life dude.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2007, 07:46:52 AM »
He's definitely under-appreciated as a rap legend icon...but as a rapper, he's not underrated at all.

Eazy didn't even write his own flow in some cases. Rappers wrote his shit and performed it to show him how it should be recited. No he's not underated, and yes, I am a big fan. And I agree with others, if anyone was underated it was Ren.

Real Talk.

One of my personal fav's of all time, but most def not underappreciated.

Again, if anybody is lacking some limelight, it's definetly MC Ren
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:51:32 AM by StevenQBosell »

DEKO

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2007, 09:22:41 AM »
eazy e dickriders are the most annoyin dickriders ever :grumpy:

No diss respect mr.stockholm,but this dude JohnnyL got most of his fact's right. All you need to do is check the credits,if that's not enough check the MC Ren interview over www.thaformula.com .

my comment had nothing with the thread to do..im just saying that the 12 year old ruthless groupies like csicc,deko,ruthless95 or something like that are annoying..and no i dont live in stockholm :P

You know what I find annoying? Muthafuckers who're twisting the facts about Eazy E. The only thing suckers like you can make up is "he didn't write his own lyrics." Wow... what an argument! Like I said before: DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH before you start spreading that bullshit!

How did you feel when you called the Ruthless fans "12 year old groupies"? I hope you're really proud of yourself, fool! I'm probably older than you are... that's why you don't understand the greatness of Eazy E and Ruthless Records. You were probably born after the Ruthless era. If you don't understand it keep your bullshit mouth shut, faggot!
LOL at this pathetic fuck searching for eazy e threads get a life dude.

I didn't searched shit... I just missed your bullshit reply back then, and I saw it today by coincidence. Y'all just need to do some research before y'all start talking shit! That's all I'm saying.

K-Dub, better an Eazy E sig and avater than your homo avater! Think about it, fool!

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2007, 09:53:10 AM »
he's overrated as a rapper. he was a genius when it came to creating a unique group/image but when it comes to rapping there are a lot better. i'd take rappin ron any day.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2007, 11:09:50 AM »

K-Dub, better an Eazy E sig and avater than your homo avater! Think about it, fool!

How is that homo, fool ?

Get off the dead man's dick and let him rest in peace, homo

kemizt

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2007, 11:32:55 AM »
EAZY E is in my top 5..... the one downfall he didnt write all his rhymes.... but his flow is timeless and what he did for the game was huge..... solo album were dope all of them.... everything eazy ever put out was dope

westsiderider323

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2007, 02:58:03 PM »
in a way eazy iz underrated
he still fuccin raw

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2007, 05:51:01 AM »
ren is underrated

DJSpin

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2007, 06:06:55 AM »
the same could be said about dre..he probably didnt write much on anything death row related or aftermath related.....   as a producer yeah he is a legend

and i agree Eazy ripped Dre and Death row with all his disses...even Kokane killed dre on funk upon a rhyme.. 
Eazy's only mistake in life was not signing DJ Quik back in the day..
It wasn't Eazy's mistake.
"I ended up meeting Easy after my album came out, and we talked about me even signing over there, and he even tried to get me out of my Profile deal, sign me over there; offered a million dollars and Profile was like no we aren’t having it. Sent him a cease and desist order and all this shit, so . " - DJ Quik (http://www.mobfiggaz.net/exclusive_interviews/dj_quik_interview.php)

In my opinion Eazy isn't unterrated at all. I don't care if some one else wrote couple of his song, eazy real muthafucca anyway.

Whats this situation all about, i never heard about that????

Robert – What was your reaction after Petey Pablo said those comments about You and Nate Dogg, and the west?

DJ Quik – You heard about that?

Robert – Oh yea, I think everybody has.

DJ Quik – Did he make it where umm, did he say something even afterwards after he said it at the club?

Robert – He said it on stage.

DJ Quik – Really? Well the good thing is he got booed for saying that shit.

Robert – Yea everybody on the west didn’t take it very nicely.

DJ Quik – Right. I think umm,ya know I worked with Petey and didn’t know he was that kind of guy but ya know; maybe had I not worked with him, he probably wouldn’t have said none of that shit. I don’t know why. I also think it was also because of the company he keeps these days to.