Author Topic: "Put It On Me"...Told Ya'll!!!!  (Read 313 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"Put It On Me"...Told Ya'll!!!!
« on: October 11, 2001, 03:12:45 PM »
Yo, I remember a while ago on the board, before "Training Day OST" came out and "Put It On Me" leaked, we had a thread about it, and everyone was saying shit like "I expected more from Quik and Dre producing together", and I came out saying "Dre produced it by himself", and than Mr Loc started clowning me saying "Stop giving out false information, and trying to sound educated, It's most definently produced by both Dre and Quik 50/50", than Logic started talking and people started clowning me saying I don't know shit, and they were saying Mr Loc came back to Regulate on me, and shit like that...Well turns out I was right...But this thread isn't about me being correct, it's about people like Mr Loc, who think they know more than everyone else, and can clown people like me because of it...I'm just asking the people who talk shit for no reason, or try to start beef to stop. That's how major beefs start...It's not right to diss somone for no reason, especially if you are the wrong one and they are the right one...In other words...Don't you feel dumb?

PS No Beef, you can delete this once the beef starters read it...

"Put It On Me"
Produced by: Dr Dre
Mixed by: Dr Dre

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: "Put It On Me"...Told Ya'll!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2001, 03:21:30 PM »

all i gotta say is that this proves that Logic is just a dre hater

remember this:

"i love the beat....too bad quik was the only one who really put in work"---logic

lol

i ain't trying to hate, your intitled to hate whoever you want, but this kinda proves that you just hate on him cuz of that deathrow mentality not because of actual substance...anyways PEACE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2001, 03:24:46 PM »
Ya sayin Dre & Quik did the beat?  How ya know?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2001, 05:29:26 PM »
Dre did it himself!!!

Logic is a REAL hater...That wasn't my point, but I was pointing that out as well...Can you imagine how embarising it is to say "It's good because Quik put in all the work" and finding out it was Dre alone...

SnAkE_EyEs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2001, 06:59:44 PM »
props to now i know for pointing this out and on the pic !!! it's too bad that people start talking shit before the truth is 100% proven...

esp. when your talking shit to someone that is right !!!
both Loc and logic look like asses now !!!

peace

They got guns to my head
I think I'm going down
I can't believe this happenin in my own town
If I had wings I could fly
let me contemplate
I glanced in the cut and I see my homey Nate

I LOVE IT !!! FUNK BABY !!!

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2001, 08:36:10 PM »
snake eyes - dope azz pic
now i know - good lookin out .......... i think its pretty easy to tell Dre did the whole beat ....... there wasnt any evidence in the beat that led me to believe Quik did anything......... good lookin out . i could understand  mr loc sayin 50/50   thats credible .  

"too bad quik was the only one who put in work"
that comment was some uncalled for horse shit.

Mr_Loc

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2001, 10:33:21 PM »
i think youre blowing this out of proportion NIK. i never said i knew who produced, i said that you didnt know. which was true. i said i THOUGHT dre and quik did it together. i wasnt trying to clown, somebody else just said that.

man if you just posted that Dre produced it and you were right i'd be like okay coo, but the way you come on here gloating like a schoolgirl who sold the most cookies makes you look like a dick. you get no love from me for that childishness.

and to whoever said i 'look like an ass'. i dont at all. moron.

But anyway, I stand corrected.  :)

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2001, 09:55:05 AM »
You can tell this was all Dre.  Those low lying keys in the background are signature Dre.  Quik doesn't do that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2001, 05:19:14 PM »
Before this gets re-locked I just wanna say that there's no beef, Mr Loc...I just wanted to show you that you could be the wrong one also. I wanted to see if you could be a man, and admit your mistake, but that coment "I stand correct" shows that you think that you can never be wrong, like your God or something...I didn't want any beef, I just wanted to see if you would be cool about being wrong...

"i never said i knew who produced, i said that you didnt know. which was true. i said i THOUGHT dre and quik did it together. i wasnt trying to clown, somebody else just said that."

That's B U L L   S H I T...You did talk shit about me just because I stated Dre produced it himself, and you did say that it most definently sounds like Dre/Quik 50/50...Don't make me bring up that topic...Whatever...I'll just keep this one locked, and if you have a coment to make, PM me...No Beef dawg...