Author Topic: News on upcoming Havoc (of Mobb Deep) album  (Read 208 times)

Efrain

News on upcoming Havoc (of Mobb Deep) album
« on: March 05, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
Everybody knows Prodigy has been making noise lately with his impending Alchemist-assisted Return of the Mac mixtape, but P's not the only Mobb Deep member with a joint about to bubble. P's partner-in-rhyme, Havoc, is putting together two projects: his long-awaited official solo debut and a producer-driven album.

The latter album, Kush, will feature Gail Gotti, 40 Glocc and a few other of Hav's QB homies. Hav revealed to MTV News last week that the LP is set to drop after P's album in May and that he's debating the first song to leak — right now it's between "I'm the Boss" and "Get Off My Di--." Hav says his solo effort should be out by the end of the year but that he wants to showcase a few artists before getting into his own album.

"I feel like a rapper first, but nowadays I feel like a producer first, too," Hav explained. "I'm not even looking for radio spins — not to say I wouldn't mind it, but I didn't make [Kush] for that reason. Not to say the music is any less, it's just me."

Havoc added that Mobb Deep will be back in the studio by the end of the summer to follow up their G-Unit jumpoff LP, 2006's Blood Money. "After everybody gets they solo thing off, we gonna come back and regroup," he said. "It's gonna be better than 99 percent of the albums out." Look for the Mobb album early next year. ...

source-mtv

Re: News on upcoming Havoc (of Mobb Deep) album
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »
they need to focus on taking it back to infamous/something somebody actually gives a damn about as a group.

herpes

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »
there was a time i used to get hyped hearing about stuff like this.  Now its just like ehhhhhhhh

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »
they need to focus on taking it back to infamous/something somebody actually gives a damn about as a group.

Prodigy has on this mixtape/album.  CHECK IT OUT.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 11:56:22 PM »
Im gonna check both solo LPs but I dont have any high hopes  :-\

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 01:43:43 AM »
i\'m excited for all of these good releases in 2007.

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 12:44:47 AM »
there was a time i used to get hyped hearing about stuff like this.  Now its just like ehhhhhhhh

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 01:55:26 PM »

Video of Havoc in the studio

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 04:21:56 PM »
well ...good news then !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia