Author Topic: Whites always get blamed, but black women are a big reason hip-hop is dead....  (Read 410 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Check this out... Hip-Hop is a male form of expression.  Chuck D used to say that when he was making the final desicion about which tracks to keep for his album; he would play them for his girl, and if she really hated one of them; then he knew that one was good enough to make the album!

In today's market, the men who are hip-hop heads are the ones who are giulty of bootlegging and illegal downloading.  The women will actually go out and buy the albums.  That's why you see rappers like Eminem putting all those pictures in their liner notes for a "bonus package" to boost sales.  It's also why you see rappers like T.I. selling millions, after doing gay-ass teen flicks like that Lil Bow Wow movie. 

Actually, whites don't really deserve as much blame as people think, unless you are counting Jews as white people.  And then you could blame Jews because they control the industry through ownership of the industry.  Eazy at Ruthless (Jerry Heller) Puffy of Bad Boy (Clive Davis of Arista), Suge, Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent of Death Row/Aftermath/G-Unit (under Jimmy Iovine of Interscope), Russell Simmons over at Def Jam (partners with Lyor Cohen)... they were all under the watchful eye of somebody Jewish, or had parent labels owned by Jews.  Robert Johnson sold out black people when he sold BET to Jews over at Viacom, and Jews already owned MTV.  So that's part of why you see all these video's selling sex and no substance.

So we can safely give white suburban kids a break on this issue.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 06:21:24 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lunatic

Check this out... Hip-Hop is a male form of expression.  Chuck D used to say that when he was making the final desicion about which tracks to keep for his album; he would play them for his girl, and if she really hated one of them; then he knew that one was good enough to make the album!

In today's market, the men who are hip-hop heads are the ones who are giulty of bootlegging and illegal downloading.  The women will actually go out and buy the albums.  That's why you see rappers like Eminem putting all those pictures in their liner notes for a "bonus package" to boost sales.  It's also why you see rappers like T.I. selling millions, after doing gay-ass teen flicks like that Lil Bow Wow movie. 

Actually, whites don't really deserve as much blame as people think, unless you are counting Jews as white people.  And then you could blame Jews because they control the industry through ownership of the industry.  Puffy of Bad Boy (Clive Davis of Arista), Suge, Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent of Death Row/Aftermath/G-Unit (under Jimmy Iovine of Interscope), Russell Simmons over at Def Jam (partners with Lyor Cohen)... they were all under the watchful eye of somebody Jewish, or had parent labels owned by Jews.  Robert Johnson sold out black people when he sold BET to Jews over at Viacom, and Jews already owned MTV.  So that's part of why you see all these video's selling sex and no substance.

So we can safely give white suburban kids a break on this issue.

once agian. Have you watched ATL? don't call it a gay teen-flick film. Would you call Boys N Da Hood a teen-flick? Menace 2 Society? if not, don't call ATL 1. T.I. has been selling millions of copies for 4 years now, count em dog, 4 years.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

once agian. Have you watched ATL? don't call it a gay teen-flick film. Would you call Boys N Da Hood a teen-flick? Menace 2 Society? if not, don't call ATL 1. T.I. has been selling millions of copies for 4 years now, count em dog, 4 years.

LOL @ you comparing ATL to Boyz in Da Hood or Menace to Society.  Boyz in Da Hood and Menace to Society were classic coming of age drama's, that could never be equalled in today's era.  Your right about one thing, I haven't seen ATL, but all I needed to know was that BowWow and T.I. were in it, and there's no way it could compare to Ice Cube and MC Eight starring in early 90's movies.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lunatic

LOL @ you comparing ATL to Boyz in Da Hood or Menace to Society.  Boyz in Da Hood and Menace to Society were classic coming of age drama's, that could never be equalled in today's era.  Your right about one thing, I haven't seen ATL, but all I needed to know was that BowWow and T.I. were in it, and there's no way it could compare to Ice Cube and MC Eight starring in early 90's movies.

ATL is a great film. T.I. is the only father figure for his younger brother, who falls into the wrong crowd, and its T.I.'s job to show him that drugs isn't the only way to make money. Bow Wow is in it? shit dog, thats news to me.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
The topic of this thread has little to do with what you posted. You didn't explain how black women are a reason hip-hop is dead. You explained women in general, but that was already known (props on the Chuck D story). You're logic with T.I. doesn't make any sense and Lunatic explained why. And don't you ever get tired with singing the same old song? We get it. Jews control everything. You don't have to mention it all the time.

Mygla

once agian. Have you watched ATL? don't call it a gay teen-flick film. Would you call Boys N Da Hood a teen-flick? Menace 2 Society? if not, don't call ATL 1.

ATL is just like any other high school movies... just with blacks in it, that's why you like it.

Lunatic

once agian. Have you watched ATL? don't call it a gay teen-flick film. Would you call Boys N Da Hood a teen-flick? Menace 2 Society? if not, don't call ATL 1.

ATL is just like any other high school movies... just with blacks in it, that's why you like it.

it delivers the same type of message movies like Boys N Da Hood do. I actually bet you most teens who went 2 watch it dis-liked it, because they were expecting more of a "hood comedy" The audience that would enjoy a film like ATL is a mature one

Narrator

Nope wrong.  It's always the devil's fault.  Always.  That means, of course, death come the revolution.

everlast1986

so why is it just black women to blame for hip hop being dead? all races listen to hip hop
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:54:25 PM by Beatz »

Samoan Enforcer

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
so why is it just black women to blame for hip hop being dead? all races listen to hip hop
It's not just black people. Bryan also blames whites and Jews for the problems of hip-hop/the world.

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
All right, I think the initial post was rather vague in several areas, hopefully I may clear up some of the confusion.

Since there were several grouped classifications of individuals in the thread title, white people and black women, I will follow the trend and group the poster as a literalist Catholic.  Now, I will stray from the posters trend setting and use logic to explain my grouping.

1.  The poster presents males as the dominant being by addressing them first and relating them as the individuals with power.  This is done through the Chuck D. example, I am in no way indicating that Chuck D. is/was sexist, but the purpose of this example was to instill a theme of male dominance.  The males were then addressed and responsible for bootlegging and downloading, which is the source of the revolution.  Here the males are glorified, and rightfully so, no female has a computer with music that she downloaded. That is a blasphemous thought.

This closely relates to the theory that males are dominant and the original of the sexes because Eve was formed from a rib of Adam.

2. The poster sates that all black women are responsible, and then only addresses the women who purchase cds for bonus pictures.  As each of us knows, all races of women purchase cds.

The origins of human beings have been traced to Africa, where people are black.  This means that Adam and Eve were in Africa, so they must have been black.  As the descendants of two black parents, we are all black; hence all women are black women.

3.  He has nothing but spite for Jews.  He is under the belief that these Jews killed the son of his God, which explains the misplaced rage.

My end conclusion, now resorting back to the trend of grouping, is that all literalist Catholics believe that black women are in part to blame for the fall of hip hop.

Where did this tangent come from?  My mom works with retarded kids all day, and through the stories of her days at worked, I am developing an ability to think like them and present their thoughts in full.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol, that abdul akhbar character is getting funnier and funnier.
You should be sued for having "Shakur" in your screename.

kemizt

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^

it delivers the same type of message movies like Boys N Da Hood do. I actually bet you most teens who went 2 watch it dis-liked it, because they were expecting more of a "hood comedy" The audience that would enjoy a film like ATL is a mature one

Is ATL that movie where T.I. is skating on roller blades?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
3.  He has nothing but spite for Jews.  He is under the belief that these Jews killed the son of his God, which explains the misplaced rage.
Infinte is a Muslim.