Author Topic: what eminem needs to do to make a comeback....  (Read 527 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
what eminem needs to do to make a comeback....
« on: March 11, 2007, 06:30:17 PM »
yo here is my take on what eminem needs to do to on his nexp lp to get his position back in the hiphop deck

anyways here is my opinion....

1-the sound of eminems album must be blacked out.......i aint even tryna come racist here....i'm black but im not into the whole white/black music is better than black/white music.....im just speaking truth, not tryna make any of y'all race touchy cats start crying....homie needs to get his album blacked out mang.....he needs to come show us what hiphop he has living in him, he showed us his roots on the rock tip in eminem show this time around he needs to show us what fire he got hiphop wise in his background......not only does eminem need to show us that, hiphop needs eminem to come with a hiphop album right now....

2- eminem needs to impress hiphop circles and neutral cats......he needs to get us cats to feel his music.....not an eminem groupie or a harcore d12 fan....he needs to get a cat like me to dig his music......put it this way, if i was to come out of listening eminems next album and dig 75% of it....most muthafuckaz will be loving his shit....now......if a eminem groupie was to come out diggin 75-80% of his shit, he in trouble....he needs not to ignore he own fans but rather try and get at a different and possibly smaller section of his fans.....his groupies will cop his shit no matter what.....but he got to get at a certain place with this album imo.....

3-needs to slow down his flow a little and get his shit clear...not only was eminems lyrics much better back in the day, his flow was killin what flow he got today...DO NOT SCREAM all over a track.....come natural, aint nuthins wrong with being hungry, but sound like whitey on helium aint dope........

4- let dre /outside camp cats do the producing and let this cat work on his rap game....unless his beat is on some inspired soldier style shit....

5 - 1 JOINT MAX......about wife and hailey....and put it all in a song.....and if you want to make a whole joint about halie do that but then do not mention your wifey through out the album...nobody gives a fuck....its a bitch move to be shittin on her all through your albums anyway and then marry her over and over again....

6-get an anthem with westcoast niggaz.....you need to get a snoop/xzibit/dre/nate joint up in this bitch....

7-very little 50......my chioce would be no 50.....not because he ruins your albums or anything, but u need to get in your own direction......but since he will be on it...1 apperance would be enough

8-very little d12....my chioce again would be no d12...but since they gon be on it....one joint max.......and put the niggaz on a undeniable beat and give the joint purpose so noone can hate on it...like a proof tribute or someshit....

9-try and speak on topics, branch out, go against the grain, speak on hiphop....come on some inspired topics....do not drop a whole album and then come end of the album....its like" we just hear an eminem album where he said nuttin"....eg...encore.....

10- do not make just loose it  part 2

pz
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 08:38:52 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

way2fonky4

• Lil Geezy
Re: what eminem needs to do to make a comeback....
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 07:11:49 PM »
he needs to do nothing. hes probably the biggest artist in the world, so a "comeback" isnt even the right word. also, "loose yourself" is one of his best songs, especially for a single. way better than every one of his other first singles.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 07:15:26 PM »
A comeback is very likely, he's had alot of shit go down in his life recently to fuel the fire again,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »
I'd like to hear an 50 Cent/Em collab album. They have great chemistry together, like Patiently Waiting, You don't Know... etc. Except for Gatman and Robin, that song was really under thought. 

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 07:17:41 PM »
I hope he doesn't come back. All his recent shit has completely tarnished his legacy. The motherfucker should never touch the mic again, he's an embarassment to what he used to be
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 08:16:18 PM »
record a album all produced by Denaun Porter like Infinite

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 03:36:06 AM »
I hope he doesn't come back. All his recent shit has completely tarnished his legacy. The motherfucker should never touch the mic again, he's an embarassment to what he used to be

I'm wit U. I got nothin against him but apart from "no apoligy" the re-up album was shit!!! If he keeps bringin albums out like that he's only has groupie fan! But why should he care he'll make his money and cotribute 2 the downward spiral of Hip Hop!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 08:22:33 AM »
Props man, I feel everything you're saying, but unfortunately, we all know that shit's not gonna happen

Still, only thing I could do is hope I'll eat my words when he does release that LP.

And I really like the suggestion about Denaun producing a whole album for Em.Them being in the studio for more than 2-3 tracks might sparkle the energy Em had on Infinite *dreams*
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 08:23:20 AM »
he needs to get back on that ol marshall mathers isht

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »
he needs to do nothing. hes probably the biggest artist in the world, so a "comeback" isnt even the right word. also, "loose yourself" is one of his best songs, especially for a single. way better than every one of his other first singles.

he needs to do alot, everyone knows he will sell major albums....that aint mean shit if he wants to bring some pride back to his legacy...like suffice said, all his recent garbage has put more than a lil dent into his work......when its comes to cats like eminem its not about selling records cuz they will do that, its about bringin heat...and pretty much most his recent shit is garbage....so ofcourse he needs to change his shit

oh and yo my bad, that was a big mistake.....i mean, do not make "just loose it pt 2"..........loose yourself was sick....

and like the other cats have said, i find it pretty difficult to see eminem coming with something other than the usual bullshit

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »
he needs to do nothing. hes probably the biggest artist in the world, so a "comeback" isnt even the right word.
Word. What ever he releases will sell multi-plat.

Do blacks even listen eminem? I believe that 99,99% of the people who bought Em's album were white.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 12:00:46 PM »
I can't judge anyone from the lead single 'cause we know Interscope's involvement in that... but I think Em's future may depend on what he does with Dre and Bishop and whether they can bring back the spark that Aftermath had in '99 and 2000.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 12:38:21 PM »
he's used to be so dope... remember his flow on the Biggie song or on the Dj Clue album that track with Meth and Royce... I highly doubt he can come back... I can't stand his voice/flow anymore

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
he was better when he was taking a lot of drugs. and he should have nate dogg on half of his tracks! all of the em-nate tracks are great.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »
stop that screaming flow and go back to his old one, and tighten up his lyrics which have been dumbed down since 8 mile