Author Topic: DONT TRIP LAKER FANS!...Odom returning in one week, maybe even sooner!  (Read 384 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Odom is cleared to practice and it was reported that he will return in one week, maybe even Thursday against Denver...With Luke back, Turiaf back, Kwame nearing 100%, McKie and Shammond getting their game legs under them, this means only one thing...LAKERS ARE BACK! 8)

Enough is enough, this huge loss to the Mavericks was the last of the garbage...

GangstaBoogy

Fuck you and Smush Parker! I'm goin to sleep.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yeah...Lakers suck.  If they can hold on and make the playoffs, they'll get swept in the first round.  Way to stay positive though.   ::)

Go ahead...explain to me about the injuries that have been holding the team back...gotta love the excuses. 

It's funny, Shaq hasn't complained about D-Wade going down with an injury, he's just stepped up as of late.  Didn't hear LeBron complain about Larry Hughes going down.  Didn't hear about Tim Duncan complaining about Tony Parker missing a few games...

Bunch o' worthless fucks out in LA!

NIK - World's worst moderator.

thisoneguy360

The Mavericks were shiting all over them tonight. Good god

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
give the Lakers 1 more week and we should start winning again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

hisairness is hilarious. LOL. The Heat sucked ass for the entire first half of the season, only now they've started winning here and there. The Lakers were amongst the elite in the first half of the season. When healthy we beat Dallas, San Antonio (twice), Houston (twice), Utah, Phoenix, Clippers, Kings, Denver, Cleveland, Miami, Chicago, Washington, etc. etc. We've been losing games as of late because our team has been COMPLETELY depleted, not just a couple injuries, genius. This has been noted as the worst season injury-wise for the Lakers EVER! It's amazing, we went from a deep team to a team with less depth than a D-League roster. But all that will change soon, come playoff time, Lakers will be back at full strength, where they belong...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Yeah...Lakers suck.  If they can hold on and make the playoffs, they'll get swept in the first round.  Way to stay positive though.   ::)

Go ahead...explain to me about the injuries that have been holding the team back...gotta love the excuses. 

It's funny, Shaq hasn't complained about D-Wade going down with an injury, he's just stepped up as of late.  Didn't hear LeBron complain about Larry Hughes going down.  Didn't hear about Tim Duncan complaining about Tony Parker missing a few games...

well said +1. injuries are a part of the game. when someone goes down someone needs to step up.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

thisoneguy360

Odom's gonna help but not if they play like they did tonight, LA's by no means a bad team though they just need to get their shit together and everything should be fine

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Odom's gonna help but not if they play like they did tonight, LA's by no means a bad team though they just need to get their shit together and everything should be fine
kobe shot  7-19 against the best team in the NBA. He needs to step his shit up

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
actually 6-19 thats pretty shitty imo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: DONT TRIP LAKER FANS!...Odom returning in one week, maybe even sooner!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 11:29:58 AM »

well said +1. injuries are a part of the game. when someone goes down someone needs to step up.

If SomeONE goes down, not over half the team! Brighten up and learn the difference...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 11:52:24 AM »
give the Lakers 1 more week and we should start winning again.
^Word...with Luke & Lamar back and when Kwame gets back to 100%, we'll start to see more W's... 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 12:44:11 PM »
I like Lamar reaction... he knows his team needs him and he won't let his teammates down... if Luke and Lamar can stay healthy we'll be back... just hope the unlucky times are gone for good 

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 03:03:24 PM »
i feel a nice winning streak for the lakers this month. 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 07:56:40 PM »
^ 8)