Author Topic: Shorty B Interview Pt. II went down tonight.....  (Read 419 times)

Chad

Shorty B Interview Pt. II went down tonight.....
« on: March 15, 2007, 04:36:20 PM »
For all my Dangerous Crew homies, Part muthafuckin' 2 of the Shorty B interview went down earlier this evening....lots more info and a few surprises on this one!  Make sure u peep it when it gets posted...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Shorty B Interview Pt. II went down tonight.....
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 06:20:21 PM »
cant fucken wait man!  damn, what else is gonna say?!!?!?!?  dangerous crew album?!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

props to the president!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
ok. please don't be offended. what the fuck is the dangerous crew movement? i seen y'all on here ALOT lately, and can't member you this from not to long ago. were the hell did this come from ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 07:09:02 PM »
ok. please don't be offended. what the fuck is the dangerous crew movement? i seen y'all on here ALOT lately, and can't member you this from not to long ago. were the hell did this come from ???

It all started when people were asking what was up with Ant Banks. Then Noncents found Shorty B on myspace, hit him up, then was able to get an interview with him. It was sort of spontaneous, so it's understandable that some people didn't catch it, but that's about the gist of it.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »

It all started when people were asking what was up with Ant Banks. Then Noncents found Shorty B on myspace, hit him up, then was able to get an interview with him. It was sort of spontaneous, so it's understandable that some people didn't catch it, but that's about the gist of it.

yea, i can re-call ppl on here asking about ant banks. did take it for anything more then all of us often asking about "were is this so & so" though. Cool story though, that must be a cool experience. +1 for the explanation

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »

yea, i can re-call ppl on here asking about ant banks. did take it for anything more then all of us often asking about "were is this so & so" though. Cool story though, that must be a cool experience. +1 for the explanation

I don't think it was much more than people asking and Noncents going on myspace to find Dangerous Crew members. Shorty B just seemed really into giving insight to us west coast fans who have been asking. Then he gave Noncents Pee-Wee and Ant Banks numbers, so that's more or less how it became a "movement" so to speak.

I was never much of a Dangerous Crew fan since I was far to young to hear of anyone aside from Ant Banks and Too Short, but since this whole thing came about, I have gotten a crash course and I'm getting more and more excited to hear what these folks have to say, especially after the first Shorty B interview.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 07:23:33 PM »

I don't think it was much more than people asking and Noncents going on myspace to find Dangerous Crew members. Shorty B just seemed really into giving insight to us west coast fans who have been asking. Then he gave Noncents Pee-Wee and Ant Banks numbers, so that's more or less how it became a "movement" so to speak.

I was never much of a Dangerous Crew fan since I was far to young to hear of anyone aside from Ant Banks and Too Short, but since this whole thing came about, I have gotten a crash course and I'm getting more and more excited to hear what these folks have to say, especially after the first Shorty B interview.

I am also wayyy to young. I'm not big on Short. Ant Banks has made some cool records though. He worked on WC's 1st album correct?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 07:30:51 PM »

I am also wayyy to young. I'm not big on Short. Ant Banks has made some cool records though. He worked on WC's 1st album correct?

Yessir. He produced the the title track featuring CJ Mac.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »

Yessir. He produced the the title track featuring CJ Mac.

yea, that track was a banger

Jakubs

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 07:43:13 PM »
Here's a prop for the legwork, and you'll get another one after I read the interview! ;D
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 09:39:43 PM »
Damn I can't wait for part II!!! I'd give you some rep but I can't figure it out ???

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 04:17:32 AM »
Props as always man, should be great
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 11:04:51 AM »
did you ask him to call Banks for you?

furthermore, Too Short is classic. check cocktales, gettin it, and the song i'm a player for some really universally appealing stuff

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 01:31:17 AM »
You got this shit typed up yet man?  I can't wait to read it!!!

Chad

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 06:04:07 AM »
same with this one...doing some editing, but should be up this week....and you'll like this one even better than the first!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser