Author Topic: For Everyone Who Misses Micheal Jordan, This Will Inspire You....  (Read 1078 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For Everyone Who Misses Micheal Jordan, This Will Inspire You....
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »
This is a stupid discussion until Kobe's career is done. 

By the time this thread dies, MJ will still be >>> than Kobe.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 04:39:07 PM »
^^Yea, that's why I'M the joke, despite the fact that YOU haven't ever proven your basketball knowledge in this section, yet you keep babbling on like you know something. The MVP IS a popularity contest. That doesn't change the fact that dude said, "In the 90's, everybody...coaches, gm's, media, fans...they all said and agreed Jordan was the best", moron. Please pay attention if you're gunna try to act smart, cuz sometimes you can end up looking even dumber by doing so. And your "what ifs" don't mean shit...The MAGIC (<LOL) eliminated MJ in the playoffs the year he returned.

MJ took 49 shots to score 64. Kobe took 46 shots to score 81...Of course that doesn't translate into Kobe being the better overall player, but can anyone truly deny that he's more skilled and that he's right on track to takin' over that GOAT spot?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a joke.  You contradict yourself all the time.  When you cite ESPN, it's valid.  When somebody else does, they're idiots because they believe BSPN.  Then you say the MVP is a nothing but a popularity contest and totally disregard it when somebody mentions Kobe's MVP's (oops he has none), but then you argue w/ another dude saying Jordan couldn't have been the best because he didn't win the MVP all thru the 90's.  You're a fuckin clown.

And it doesn't take an obsessed basketball stan to see your contradictions.  Just anybody with half a brain.

You're just a dumb muthafucka, that's all. It's not my fault you have trouble understanding shit. I said Jordan didn't win all the MVPs in the 90s not to show he wasn't the best, dipshit, but because the guy said Jordan was considered the undisputed greatest all throughout the 90s by everyone, including THE MEDIA. Next time, use your brain and pay attention if you're gunna try dissing someone, moron.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »
Well, Kobe has 4 more years to play so he can earn his 6 rings and try to be Like Mike!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »
kobe is done winning rings unless the lakers bring in another big name player.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 03:30:47 PM »
Shaq and Kobe - Three rings

Kobe without Shaq - Jack shit

There's a reason LA won three titles, Kobe is not it.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 03:33:10 PM »

Do you honestly believe the Lakers would've won 3 championship rings with those seam teams minus Kobe?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »

Get help.

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 05:28:49 PM »