Author Topic: New Daz Track Titled "I'ma" Produced by Young Breezy (Disses Hot Dollar)  (Read 882 times)

breezy5

• Lil Geezy
Check out this new track by Daz, produced by Young Breezy titled "I'ma". In the track he disses JD's new rapper Hot Dollar. The track isn't done being mixed but check it out.

Daz - I'ma Produced By Young Breezy

DPG!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 10:27:33 AM by breezy5 »
CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK FROM NISUN & YOUNG BREEZY(DPG) - HATER AT http://HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGBREEZYPRODUCTIONS. PRODUCED BY YOUNG BREEZY FROM DPG!

floatin_above_everything

Props, beat will sound great once it's mixed. Why the hell is Daz still dissing though?

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Props, beat will sound great once it's mixed. Why the hell is Daz still dissing though?
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Daz is heated that Hot just signed with Jermaine Dupri & he on his way out the dooor!!

floatin_above_everything

Daz is heated that Hot just signed with Jermaine Dupri & he on his way out the dooor!!

LOL here we go again...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Daz and Hot Dollaz were at Daz's place chillin. Dollaz accidentally dropped the crack pipe and it cracked down the middle into two pieces. Dollaz wouldn't give Daz the money for it so now Daz is dissin him.

d-nice

who cares. typical daz.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection

Daz and Hot Dollaz were at Daz's place chillin. Dollaz accidentally dropped the crack pipe and it cracked down the middle into two pieces. Dollaz wouldn't give Daz the money for it so now Daz is dissin him.

lmao, i just got an awesome play by play in my head of that happening  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
DAMN DAZ SHOULDA SAVE THAT BEAT N SOLD IT 2 SUMBODY!!!!! I KNOW SUMBODY WOULDA BOUGHT THAT N MADE IT A BIG CLUB HIT N DAZ COULDA BEEN GETTIN THAT BIG PAPER 4REEL. BUT I GUESS HE WANNA WASTE IT ON A UNPROVEN LIL RAPPER. BUT ITS ALL GOOD I GUESS TYPICAL DAZ

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
and then they want me to support that kind of artist....hmmm Oh Nice beat by the way

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL almost spilled my drink when I read this.  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is pretty dope! Better start mixing it down fast!

Westdog

Bang!!!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

jeromechickenbone

Young Breezy?  Why would you call yourself that?  Are you trying to bank of the name Young Jeezy?  I can't front I don't want to hear your shit because of that.  Be original.

Also, how do people still get excited about Daz dissing somebody?  Doesn't it get old?