Author Topic: New Daz Track Titled "I'ma" Produced by Young Breezy (Disses Hot Dollar)  (Read 878 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Yo jrome, you the homey but DPG and their affiliates have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more of a legitimate claim on the 'eezy' suffix than Young jeezy or lil weezy ever could hope to.

and the young prefix can be used by anyone, that's hip hop

-T

Young is the new "Lil".  Everybody uses it, its played out, it's wack.  And there's already a very popular rapper named "Young Jeezy".  How stupid is it to call yourself "Young Breezy"?  You're either completely jockin w/ that name or you're a biter.  No excuse.

what does the Jeezy stand for? Jeezy shouldn't have bit the double dutch bus, snoop, e-40 etc in naming himself. That's,  I'm gonna say it....west coast shit. Jeezy is the biter. DPG affiliates are allowed anything Snoop is, just like the Bay gets e-40's lingo. '

jrome you the shit, i love debates with you.

-T

Well first and foremost I have no idea what Jeezy stands for or how he got that name.  The guy's completely worthless anyway, so don't get me twisted like i'm defending his honor.  In fact, I'm tellin this Young Breezy cat that he's fuckin up using that name because it's so similar to Young Jeezy that the casual person would likely not differentiate the two.  And that's not good for any artist when they're trying to make a name for themself. 

And maybe the name "Jeezy" is a derivative of west coast slang, but it's not like there was already somebody from Cali that used that name that has had any sort of mainstream success (Jeezy has gone plat, and is very near plat again).  So unfortunately, he somewhat has a stake to that name.

i see what you're saying.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram