Author Topic: new batman film "the dark knight" 2008  (Read 452 times)

hel_hev

• Lil Geezy
new batman film "the dark knight" 2008
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:22:13 PM »
Has anyone esle heard about this yet ?? I was a huge fan of the tim burton films .. i thought the one with jim carrey was watchable ,, but after that it just got lame ... the batman begins one everyone said was going to be brillant, i was feeling not well the day my sis had it on dvd so maybe thats why i walked out after 10 min + katie holmes is and will forever be annoying .. but now i heard there is a sequel with this guy Heath ledger playing the joker .. are they having a laugh ... ? i know jack nicholson(70 now i think but he didnt look that old in the departed ) is prob too old & the style of the films is different now , so he couldnt be it again, pity because he wanted too ... does anybody know if he commented on this btw ? but heath ledger??? come on they musta been able to get someone better .. i only know him from being in the mel gibson "the patriot" and some other teen films .. hes not a joker ... i think he is totally wrong choice for this part  .. anyone esle agree ?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: new batman film "the dark knight" 2008
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 04:57:34 PM »
better be based on the god damn NOval "The Dark Knight Returns'
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 04:59:54 PM »
I really enjoyed Batman Begins, so  I don't think Nolan will disappoint with The Dark Knight.  He handed The Killing Joke to Heath. I think they are gonna come through with a good portrayal of The Joker. 

hel_hev

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 05:01:50 PM »
i suppose i cant judge him as a actor that much ,, but i havent even seen him in many films ??? what films was he in apart from the patriot ... ?

to me he just doesnt appear "evil" enough ... thats the way i liked it before evil/crazy

i suppose if you have nt seen Heath Ledger in that part before you cant imagine it anyway .. but still ,, just doesnt seem right at all hehe

do you think when this film comes out all the critics might say he wasnt as good etc .. because to me anyway in the 80s film jack nicholson was prob one of the best movie villians ever .. so he ll have a hard time living up to that ...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 05:16:15 PM »
He's appeared in Brokeback Mountain, Two Hands, Monster's Ball and a few others.  He's been recognized for his acting in Brokeback and Two hands. 

When The Dark Knight comes out, the critics that will compare Heath to Jack will be making a silly comparison IMO.  As we all saw from Batman Begins, Nolan's Batman is much more gritty and grimy than Burton's version of it.  Heath's Joker is probably going to have a different feel than Jack's portrayal.  We also shouldn't expect for Heath to play Jack playing the Joker, because I know some fans will be expecting this. 

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 06:18:14 PM »
The Dark Knight Book was pretty grim so i'm guessing this movie wont be bad but Heath ledger? i cant express how disappointed i am with that shit. i wouldnt expect them to try and redo the goofy dark villain like jack but anybody besides brokeback dude please!

rik

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »
I think this is gonna be good. I liked Batman Begins, IMO it was the best Batman film since the first two with Michale Keaton. People shouldn't expect a remake, cus it's not a remake it's a different version of the movie. 

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »
i think they are going to make the Joker a more evil and serious villian compared to the one Jack played.I know there was a picture of Leadger as the joker somewhere on the net and he looked hella evil.

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »
i thought Paul Bettany would've been perfect for the Joker, but Heath will be able to play the part
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 11:17:09 PM »
I think the film should be fine.  No more Katie Holmes, the new chick in the film will be played by Maggie Gyllenhaal.  My only major gripe about the film was that the action sequences/ fights were edited to choppy.  The action was shot SO up-close you couldn't really see anything.  I understand Nolan was going for gritty and rough, and I didn't expect choreographed dance-fighting like in the Matrix , but I wanted to at least see WHO was hitting who and what not.

rik

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
On imdb.com it says Aaron Eckhart will play Two-Face.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 08:13:43 AM »
On imdb.com it says Aaron Eckhart will play Two-Face.

Yup.. Well in The Dark Knight he will mostly play Harvey Dent and then in the third Nolan/Batman movie, the plan is to make him the villian "Two face".. That's what I've read..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

bez

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 02:36:38 PM »
cant wait. 

Begins was awesome, hope it continues. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 10:56:40 PM »
First batman was the best.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 11:12:56 PM »
You wrong homie Batman Begins was the best by far.