Author Topic: AZ signing with Dipset?!  (Read 462 times)

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: AZ signing with Dipset?!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »
this would be a good look for AZ to get some more exposure, he deserves it

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 10:56:50 AM »
Ya'll are lookin at this the wrong way.

1. AZ is way too level headed to ever beef with Nas over which crew he's signed with
2. This is Dipset...not G-Unit. He's not gonna sign with them then release a bunch of bubble gum music.
3. After "We Fly High", Dipset is getting A LOT of mainstream love. AZ is gonna get a lot of attention by being with them. And if he can follow up with something that bangs, he's gonna be a problem

I hope he does sign with them.

real talk!

exactly, the only people that act like Dipset is bubble gum are the people that have only heard Oh Boy and Hey Ma and dont know wtf they are talking about. Dipset makes Street music, why they fuck you think they release so many mixtapes. fuck outta here saying as long as AZ doesnt compromise his music..3 of of the 6 top rappers are from the battle scene, but yeah the dips make bubble gum music and aint got bars ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 10:57:31 AM »
oh yeah and AZ>Nas  ;D 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 10:58:24 AM »
oh yeah and AZ>Nas  ;D 8)

no question about it

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 12:18:32 PM »
does lil wayne have tear tats too?

anyway, even if he DID wear purple and pink...how would that affect the music? tis the mtv generation, people make too many unncecessary connections. not a personal diss to any, just saying, turn off the TV and turn up ya stereo

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 01:16:32 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
I don't see AZ switchin his style.  And he's already fucked w/ Heatmakerz but that joint didn't make the cut for "The Format".  But I'd love to hear the Heatmakerz do several joints for him.

And so as long as AZ ain't compromising his style, I'm all for it.  The Dips have a pretty loyal fanbase and it would translate to some positive exposure for him.

But yeah this interview is old as he's mentioning he's getting ready to drop "The Format". 

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 05:38:36 PM »
Well he did have Jha Jha on the album, so we know that he's cool with them.

I feel like AZ is pretty boring nowadays, and I'm not a fan of Dipset, but maybe him going over there might have some strange, positive effect on both parties.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »

1. AZ is way too level headed to ever beef with Nas over which crew he's signed with
2. This is Dipset...not G-Unit. He's not gonna sign with them then release a bunch of bubble gum music.
3. After "We Fly High", Dipset is getting A LOT of mainstream love. AZ is gonna get a lot of attention by being with them. And if he can follow up with something that bangs, he's gonna be a problem

real talk!

exactly, the only people that act like Dipset is bubble gum are the people that have only heard Oh Boy and Hey Ma and dont know wtf they are talking about. Dipset makes Street music, why they fuck you think they release so many mixtapes. fuck outta here saying as long as AZ doesnt compromise his music..3 of of the 6 top rappers are from the battle scene, but yeah the dips make bubble gum music and aint got bars ::)

diplomats have had their far share of bubblegum besides oh boy and hey ma.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »

real talk!

diplomats have had their far share of bubblegum besides oh boy and hey ma.

Let's not forget about "girls just wanna have fun" lol. I break a rib every time that song comes on from laughing so hard. lol j/p.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 08:29:04 PM »
I love "Girls"  One of my favorite Killa tracks ever.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 08:31:30 PM »
LOL I can't fuck with that track without laughing! Purple Haze was my least fav Cam album though. COF>>>KS>>>SDE>>>>CHWM>>>>PH

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 08:32:27 PM »
i don't see how any of cam rons albums are classics. when I think classic i'm thinking about like straight outta compton, illmatic, paid in full, me against the world, etc. good albums but nothing that great

WC Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 08:33:22 PM »
LOL I can't fuck with that track without laughing! Purple Haze was my least fav Cam album though. COF>>>KS>>>SDE>>>>CHWM>>>>PH

damn, Purple Haze is my fav rap album ever,  here is how I rate Killa's albums,

1. Purple Haze
2. Confessions Of Fire
3. SDE
4. Come Home With me
5. Killa Season

They are all great imo though

WC Iz Active

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 08:34:14 PM »
i don't see how any of cam rons albums are classics. when I think classic i'm thinking about like straight outta compton, illmatic, paid in full, me against the world, etc. good albums but nothing that great

IMO,

Confessions = classic
SDE = classic
Purple Haze = classic