Author Topic: 0321. Prodigy-Return_Of_The_Mac-2007-[Retail][GroupRip][2007]  (Read 352 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: 0321. Prodigy-Return_Of_The_Mac-2007-[Retail][GroupRip][2007]
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 11:49:46 AM »
i'm also buying this when it comes out. dogg chit and return of the mac. two (hopefully) good releases from koch

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

soopa-man

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 11:34:30 PM »
Be sure to pick up this album at your local Circut City. They're going to have special editions that include THREE bonus tracks, all of which are bangin' . "My priorities," "Thats that" feat. Alchemist (rapping  ::) ) and Havoc and lastly "Last Words" ft. Kokane which is seriously one of the best Prodigy and Alchemist tracks I've ever heard. All of the tracks have been previously leaked on mixtapes or ALC mixtapes so I have them if anyone wants to hear before Tuesday. 

^^Yeah PM Me them... Ive got the "I Betcha" track with P and Kokane but not the Last Words track...it isnt the same is it

Efrain

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 06:54:25 AM »
Be sure to pick up this album at your local Circut City. They're going to have special editions that include THREE bonus tracks, all of which are bangin' . "My priorities," "Thats that" feat. Alchemist (rapping  ::) ) and Havoc and lastly "Last Words" ft. Kokane which is seriously one of the best Prodigy and Alchemist tracks I've ever heard. All of the tracks have been previously leaked on mixtapes or ALC mixtapes so I have them if anyone wants to hear before Tuesday. 

^^Yeah PM Me them... Ive got the "I Betcha" track with P and Kokane but not the Last Words track...it isnt the same is it

Nope, it's a different song (and much better IMO). The version I have isn't full though, but it's the only one out there (song is like 3 years old at least)

Also just an update on the Special Editions of this album. It seems as though there is going to be (at least) TWO special editions. One from Best Buy and the other from Circuit City. It looks like the Best Buy Edition is going to have those three bonus songs mentioned above and the Circuit City Edition is going to have 2 bonus Alchemist instrumentals. If I get any more info I'll post.   

Best Buy ad
Prodigy: Return Of The Mac w/BBE 3 bonus tracks
Tha Dogg Pound: Dogg Chit w/BBE 3 track bonus disc

Circuit city ad
Prodigy: Return Of The Mac w/CCE 2 Alchemist instrumental bonus tracks

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 05:41:05 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this.  Hearing Mack 10 Handle and New York Shit were enough to convince me to buy the album.  Both are just really dope songs.  I don't want to hear anymore till I cop.   And like most, I've admittedly lowered the bar for Pee.  He's nowhere near what he used to be, but him and Al make a great combo.  I'll be buying this this weekend.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 02:46:36 AM »
"If Pac was still alive, we'd be on the same team"

WTF is up with that.. Pac dissed Mobb Deep.. what makes Prodigy think Pac would roll with him?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 03:03:51 AM »
i lowered my expectations, waited 6 minutes for the album to download, and ended up being very disappointed anyway. this shit is gaabage

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 05:16:21 AM »
this album is real fuckin tight IMO.  Best Prodigy sounded since Murda Muzik.  The beats are mad chill on there, kinda of a hiphop/street/funk mix it sounded like Alchemist handled most of the production.  Im really impressed, and suprised by this album.