Author Topic: Is it me or has this place improved drastically?  (Read 617 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is it me or has this place improved drastically?
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »
No more bullshit flooding the pages. No more endless threads with no meaning taking up space... 8)

I checked out that other forum and all they have is posts about me and how much better their forum is than over here... :laugh:

floatin_above_everything

Re: Is it me or has this place improved drastically?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 08:16:32 PM »
LOL the forum is a little better imo, but the sports section still sucks for us non-laker fans. :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »
LOL the forum is a little better imo, but the sports section still sucks for us non-laker fans. :)

Then do somethin about it...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:19:03 PM »
Wow, I was just making a joke, don't a prick.

rik

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »
It's you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »
Wow, I was just making a joke, don't a prick.

I was being a prick? LOL...I told you to do something about it, meaning post about your team...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 08:30:28 PM »

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
LMAO!!! No one cares about you at DIPCC NIK, U the homie but you are trippen.  Dipcc is a great forum, Kain did a great job.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »
LMAO!!! No one cares about you at DIPCC NIK, U the homie but you are trippen.  Dipcc is a great forum, Kain did a great job.

Really? I opened the first few threads on the page, and they all had some sort of reference to me in one way or another...LOL. You guys need to expand before you start with all that braggage...It's almost NIKCC. :-X

Paul

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 08:34:07 PM »

i dont understand, why have people moved to another forum?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »

It's all the muthafuckaz who used to call this place DIPCC...Trust me, it's for the better if you're not obsessed with Dipset.

Paul

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 08:37:32 PM »

It's all the muthafuckaz who used to call this place DIPCC...Trust me, it's for the better if you're not obsessed with Dipset.

na , im not, i thought all that was just a joke, whats the point in startin a new board ???
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 08:38:01 PM »

na , im not, i thought all that was just a joke, whats the point in startin a new board ???

It is a joke... ;)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 08:39:41 PM »
Well the Dipset fans did post alot of crap, but alot of them posted about other shit too. And it's not like there aren't dumb ass posts nowadays too.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 08:41:03 PM »

It is a joke... ;)

umm no its not a joke.  Its a tight forum, like I said Kain did a great job.  The forum already has 100 members, shit is expanding ya dig