Author Topic: What's the point?  (Read 517 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What's the point?
« on: March 22, 2007, 11:31:22 AM »
What's the point of being a hater?....Why do so many people talk shit and hate on here? You would think it's a temporary thing that goes away, but it's a constant. It reminds me of elementary school. I mean, seriously, why don't you just TRY being positive? Try keeping peoples names out your mouth. TRY bein' a G. 8)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's the point?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:47:37 AM »
What's the point of being positive if you want to hate?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:22 PM »
What's the point of being positive if you want to hate?

Positive emotions release endorphins, which can promote cardiovascular health and boost the immune.

Also, a positive emotion has 10 times more power than a negative one.

There are thousands of reasons I can think of for being positive...Not nearly as many for being negative. Positivity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Negativity. You disagree?

ABN

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:54 PM »
i don´t try to be negative or positive. it depends on the mood that i´m in, but i don´t really have anything against anyone on here coz that would be retarded. it´s hard to judge someone´s character from their posts on a forum.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 12:01:35 PM »
its a direct result of getting shitted on out in the real world

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 12:09:56 PM »
its a direct result of getting shitted on out in the real world

Releasing your frustrations on message boards wont make your life in the real world much better...I guess some people still haven't figured that out.

I sometimes wonder if some of these people used to get bullied in a major way. Maybe they come here to feel big, as if they're also capable of bullying people. It's very easy to sit behind a screen and target people online. It sounds pathetic, but these are some of the only rational conclusions.

If you get punked a lot in real life, why not use positivity to turn it around? Negativity only evokes MORE negativity. It's a cycle...You can end it now!

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:15:57 PM »
fuck you, elior.

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 12:28:39 PM »
What's the point of being a hater?....Why do so many people talk shit and hate on here? You would think it's a temporary thing that goes away, but it's a constant. It reminds me of elementary school. I mean, seriously, why don't you just TRY being positive? Try keeping peoples names out your mouth. TRY bein' a G. 8)
Says the guy who trys to "SON" everyone...LMMFAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »
^^If that's how you truly feel...

Don't trip...I ain't mad at ya, E-Crazy. :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »
I agree.  I try to keep positive about everything.  I'm a pretty laid back dood.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 01:07:32 PM »
I agree.  I try to keep positive about everything.  I'm a pretty laid back dood.

^One of the greatest posters ever.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 01:10:21 PM »
Somebody's been watching 'The Secret' too much.

rik

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 01:15:18 PM »
Fuck you! And fuck this thread you fuckin' Jew! Go snitch on your girlfriend and stop riding kobes dick!

rik

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 01:16:43 PM »
Nah for real. I agree with you though. I try to stay positive about everything now. I used to be an angry person but I changed my way because it wasn't doing nothing but making me miserable.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 01:21:13 PM »

+1 / -1090. My god man too many haters hating on you :o.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"