Author Topic: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. pt. 2!  (Read 252 times)

Narrator

Re: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. pt. 2!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »
Kikes are such pussy-ass muh'fuckas.  Just as they lock up Holocaust deniers when they can't admit the truth, they gotta lock threads that don't portray them in the most flatering light.

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 05:39:31 PM »
DUDE, if you want to cry i'm not going to judge i will even take this thread down. it's obvious by the constant homosexual remarks you have a heavy concious, just be real with yourself dog. but first tell me how many of your dealers you had to put away, thats the first step

You're obsessed, bro. Are you really this insecure? I mean, honestly. Do you really think a grown man should be constantly opening threads about the members he has fascinations with? Keep that shit to yourself, Brad. No one gives a fuck if you're gay or not. Just quit being so lame about it...
Dude, Are you gay? What is your obsession with gayness? you swear up and down and fantasize that im gay, why? seriously, Floydness...does he act "Funny" around you...is there something your not telling us elior? I know you hate me and all, but answer truthfully.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 07:51:27 PM »
you swear up and down and fantasize that im gay, why?

LMAO

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 03:38:25 PM »
HOW MANY DEALERS YOU PUT AWAY ELIOR!